Chapter 38

Just a reminder that I'm putting episode 7&8 together. So I hope you all understand the dagger thing.

*

*

*

*

*

Chapter 38

Damon's POV

I walked through the streets of mystic falls. Anger boiled inside of me as I hit car causing a massive dent in the car. I had to go find her. But I couldn't, she would hate me even more. What should I do ? I walked further down the street as my mind fought with each other on what to do.That's when it hit me, I couldn't go after her. I couldn't do that to her again. If I did, I may never see her again. She would hate me forever, and for a vampire that's a long time. I walked further down the street and into the mystic grill. It was late but not that late, so there was still people there, who were sober. I sat down at the bar and ordered a glass of bourbon.

~~~

Ariana's POV

I turned of the engine of the car. The radio stopped and Davina huffed.

"But that was such a good song." I laughed as I nodded my head in agreement.

"But we better go or Marcel is going to freak out even more." I told her as we grabbed our shopping bags and walked into the courtyard. We walked through and into Davina's room. We put our shopping bags down and sat on the two chairs in the corner. It was getting dark now and me and Davina we just looking through what we bought.

" That was the most fun I have had in ages." Davina told me as I pulled out my red designer heels.

"Shopping is always fun." I said.

"I love those heels. I might just have to borrow them sometime." Davina smirked as I looked at her and scoffed.

"In your dreams honey. The only feet that are wearing these heels are mine." We both laughed as I saw how much Davina had actually bought. She had got a yellow crop top with a peace sign in the middle, high waisted shorts, a grey maxi dress which looked stunning on her, a pair of matching grey heels, a green skater skirt, a pair of pink sneakers and feather earrings. Of course I used compulsion so it was all free and I bought more then that before but I felt as if I bought zilch. I had bought the heels, a purple maxi skirt, a plain white crop top and and owl necklace. Compare to Davina I had it nothing.

"We should so go shopping again some time." I told her as she nodded.

"We so should." Davina agreed. I sighed as I stood up an turned round so I was facing Davina again and said.

"I better go. But I'll see you tomorrow." She nodded and replied.

"I was gonna have a shower anyway." I waved goodbye as I picked up my bags an left her room. I was walking down the corridor when I heard load crashing noises and growling. I dropped the bags and rushed to the balcony to see what was going on.... And I was shocked at what I saw.

~~~

Klaus' POV

I walked into the courtyard of my , well at the moment Marcel's, house. I had just finished torturing Tyler and then biting Elijah and you could say I wasn't in the best of moods. So why not get all my anger out in one go. You see Marcel had been avoiding me. Missing my calls, walking in the opposite directions whenever he saw me, you know just generally avoiding me. He also had something of mine, and I wanted it back. So I decided to pay him a little visit. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard Marcel speak.