Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Ariana's POV

"So, how's this gonna be solved huh? Cause I could just let Nick kill everyone here. Or let Bekah capture you. But I won't." I told them. I felt a little dizzy but I didn't show it, I wouldn't let them she me weak.
"Aria, stop. It's hopeless." Marcel told me. He was standing up now and was leaning on the wall opposite me.
"You know Marcel. I really don't like you, and I would happily kill you. But then Bekah , Davina, hey even Nick wouldn't be happy with me. So I won't. I just want you to know, that the only reason you are standing right now, is because I'm letting you. Got it?" I asked as Marcel laughed.
"You couldn't kill me if you tried." Anger boiled inside of me as I let my anger take over me. I decided to exploded his head, I had been dying to use this spell, and now I could. I closed my eyes and focused really hard. I suddenly heard Marcel scream in agony. I opened my eyes and carried on putting him through the pain. I could smell blood, as I knew it was my own. Suddenly I saw a red drip fall to the ground. It must be a nose bleed. Something that witches get when they use to much power.
"Aria stop! Your hurting yourself!" Nick shouted at me. But I didn't listen.
"I'm pretty sure I can kill you, Marcel." I told him before stopping.
"But I'm going to do something much worse. Pick up the coin." I told him. His eyes widened at me. My head started spinning rapidly but I ignored it.
"But..." But he was interrupted.
"Marcel. It's the only way Nick won't kill us." Bekah agreed with me. I nodded my head as Marcel walked towards the coin. I watched him as he picked up the coin. I could feel the blood fall rapidly now.
"Well, well, well. The great Marcel, self-proclaimed king of New Orleans, bowing before me." Nick smirked. I felt myself get weaker and weaker.
"There. I hereby pledge my allegiance to you. You have the keys to my kingdom. It's yours." Marcel stated as he through the coin in front of Nicks feet. I could barely see now as my vision was getting blurrier.
"Aria you can drop the barriers now," Nick said as he turned his head towards me. I must of looked really bad because I could hear the panic in his voice. "Aria stop! Now! Let go!" Nick shouted. I let the barriers drop as I collapsed to my knees. The last thing I saw was Nick and Bekah run up to me.

~~~

Klaus' POV

"Well, well, well. The great Marcel, self-proclaimed king of New Orleans, bowing before me." I smirked at Marcel and Rebekah. I hadn't noticed the state Aria was in yet and I was quite happy.
"There. I hereby pledge my allegiance to you. You have the keys to my kingdom. It's yours." Marcel spat as he through the coin as me. I smiled as I turned my head to Aria while saying.
"Aria you can drop the barriers now," Thats when I saw her. She had blood coming out of her nose and I could see the unsteadiness in her. " Aria stop! Now! Let go!" I shouted at her desperately trying to get through the barriers. The barriers dropped as I ran to her side. She had collapsed to her knees and soon enough she fainted. I looked at Rebekah next to me. She didn't look at me straight in the eyes and neither did I. I picked up Aria, bridal style, and sprinted out of the courtyard. I could her Rebekah close behind.
*
*
*
*
*
I know it's not long but I felt it was a good place to stop. So I've decided to make a sequel. The last chapter of this book is the next one, and then there's gonna be a sequel. I hope your happy about this. I don't want this book to be too long so that's why i decided to do this.pls
Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment