Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Klaus' POV
Marcel lay Davina down on the sofa. She had said Ariana. Was Aria the powerful thing she was seeing. What did she mean? God why are witch so temperamental? She needs to wake up!
"What did she mean by Ariana?" Marcel asked. Me and Elijah ignored him and I asked Elijah.
"What do think she meant?" He looked at the floor then replied.
"She meant Ariana was the threat." Why didn't he look more surprised.
"What do you know Elijah? TELL ME!" I raised my voice at him, but he didn't flinch. He just walked towards Davina and then replied.
"Well you see, she is just like us and..."
"And... Elijah spill it out!" I was beginning to get annoyed. What did he know that I didn't.
"I know who her father is. After knowing that, I knew how impossible her whole existence." He replied. He knew who her father was! What!
"WHAT! SHE TOLD YOU.." Then I was interrupted.
"No I figured it out Nicklaus." Elijah butted in. He always was the smartest.
"WHO IS IT? TELL ME ELIJAH!"I shouted at him. It couldn't be that bad could it?
"I can't. You see Nicklaus I gave her my word that I wouldn't tell anyone, especially you. I wouldn't blame either." He replied. Damn it! I was about to storm out when Davina began to stir. We all walked over to her when her eyes opened
"She's dangerous. She impossible." Was all she said. Was she talking about Aria?
"Hey Davina, are you ok? Why did you see ?" Marcel who had strangely been very quiet while me and Elijah were talking.
"Ariana, the impossible girl." She replied sitting up and looking at all of us.
"We already know she's impossible." Elijah said as she stood up.
"You know her?" Davina asked looking at us strangely.
"Hey she been living at our house for the past day." I told them.
"Wait this is the girl I saw before ." Marcel asked. Me and Elijah both nodded.
"Davina, I need you to tell me exactly what you saw" Elijah said as we all sat down and looked out Davina, who sat down shortly after us. Then she began to explain.
"It was all black and these images would show up. The first one was about a baby being born. Of a vampire and a witch..."

~~~

Ariana POV

We arrived at the shopping mall an hour ago and we were now in the changing room.
" come on Beka. You've been in there for hours."I moaned. She'd been looking for a dress, forever.
" wait a minute." She said before coming out in a beautiful red dress. It was strapless and had embroidery all over the top half and then it was a silk skirt at the bottom.
"Wow, that is amazing!" I stated as she looked at herself in the mirror.
"You really think so?" She asked looking at me.
"I really think so. You should so get that dress." I told her as she smirked and nodded her head.
"You now have to try on some dresses." She told me as I laughed.
"Yeah right. I'm not really in the mood." I stated sitting down on the stool, which was extremely uncomfortable.
"Yes you are. I've already picked out some dresses. Don't be such a downer." She said and then dragged me to go try on some dresses. I sighed and then went to try some on. There was no way I was going to win this argument.
I looked at the dresses, there was about 3.I picked up the first one and put it on. It was a strapless olive green cocktail dress which hugged my sides. I didn't really like it but I went out and showed it to Beka.
"No, definitely not" she said in disgust as I nodded in agreement and went to try on the next one. This one was a shoulder strap flowing red cocktail dress. It was actually quite stunning. I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Beautiful, you should get it. It suits you." She said. I smile to myself. It did suit me.
"Thanks." I muttered before going to try on the last dress. It was purple cocktail dress, with a tight bodice and then was very flowing and short.But that wasn't it the neckline was studded and strapless.The neckline did go quite low put that didn't bother me. It was stunning. I walked out and Beka gasped.
"Your getting that one it just... Stunning, beautiful. You look amazing."she told me.
"It is beautiful... Ok I'll get both then." I said cheerily before going to change back into my clothes.

We headed for the car with are 'free' shopping and got in. We began to drive back to the house. I smiled, I had actual had fun today, proper fun.

~~~

Davina's POV

I explained everything. Every last detail. Except the last thing. The symbol, the one that I was pretty sure was hybrid. But I wasn't sure, ad I couldn't tell them I was because it might not be. Also if it is true, they'll use like me, because she's powerful and I don't want to wish that on anyone.
"I think I'm gonna to talk to her about it." Klaus said. He seemed to care for this girl, a lot. I could see it but I could also sense it. He loves her. I was sure of it. Whether he knew it or not. He did.
"That's a good idea. She might listen to you better then me. I mean you his are so similar." Elijah replied as Marcel paced up and down the room.
"How do you know she knows anything?" Marcel asked. He was right she might not know anything but she did know who her father and mother was and that might help.
"All we can do is ask her." Elijah said. Then Klaus and Elijah got up and said good bye then left.
"Hey Marcel, I think I'm going to go lie down." I said before walking to my room and lowing down on my end and falling asleep.

~~~

Ariana's POV

I walked into my room after telling Beka I was going to go have a shower. I walked over to the window and looked outside. It was sunset and it was beautiful. Then my phone buzzed. A picture of my dad showed up on the screen and I sighed them answered it.
"Hey dad." I greeted him.
"Hey so what's it like in the Mikalsons?" He asked. Be careful with your words Aria. If he knows you've even spent time with Nick, he'll kill you.
"It's fine." Was all I said.
"You are staying away from Klaus right? Even though I let you stay longer doesn't mean you can break any more rules." He asked suspiciously.
"Yeah..." But I was a really bad liar and my dad would know.
"Ariana you haven't done what you promised you'd do. I told you to stay away from him and you haven't, I can tell when you lie!" He shouted down the phone.
"I.." But he interrupted me again.
"How can I trust you when you lie to me Aria?" He asked me. That's it, I've lost it.
" You know what Dad, you can't say that. You've lied I me the whole time I've been here. Telling me that I'm a vampire because I'm your daughter. No you know why, and your not telling me!" I shouted down the phone.
"Aria I..." He replied. It's true ,he has kept something from me.
"So it's true you have! You know what Dad, just leave me alone!i don't want to talk to me, I might just never come back!" I shouted down the phone then hung up. I punched the mirror and screamed. God I was mad. The mirror smashed and blood appeared all over my fist. I had to stop punching mirrors.
"Someone mad..." I heard Nick say.
"Go away Nick, I'm not in the mood." I said wiping the blood if my fist. I was controlling my anger but I wasn't sure how long that would last.
"I just have to ask you something." He told me. I picked up a shard of glass and looked at it, checking if and blood had gotten on my face somehow.
" please go away Nick." I begged him again but he didn't.
" Hey I just need to ask you something's about your dad ." He said touching my shoulder. Anger boiled in me . My dad , those words were all it took. I turned around at the speed of light. Then I realised what I'd done. I still had the piece of mirror in my hand and I had cut all the way across his face and ear and neck.
"Oh my god. I didn't mean to. In sorry. I...I..." The I ran out of the room ,tears falling like a waterfall down my face. Then I ran out the house and down the road. I could hear faint calls a for me but I didn't want to listen to them.

~~~

Dun! Dun! Dun! There quite a bit if drama in this. It's also the beginning of a lot of drama. Did you like it? What do you think will happen next? What will Klaus do about Aria? Will he ignore the fact that she's meant to be dangerous? How will he react to Arias sudden outburst?
Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment