Episode 19 : The Big Tick

(The upcoming chapter took a lot of time to come up with and a lot of the art was drawn by me , so I really hope you enjoy it!)

It's been exactly 3 days since y/n returned to the group , and things have relatively been normal . The trio continued to fight crime state to state , but things were a bit calm . There was no paranormal activity and just a few thefts and robberies here and there . Gwen mostly took care of them and y/n didn't hop in on the action , because he didn't feel like it , and hasn't used the omnitrix since he escaped . He was abit bored and mostly spent his time inside the rust bucket , either playing video games or reading comic books.

Right now , the crew were at Yellowstone Park . Max was at the grill , roasting some meat , while gwen and y/n were just talking

Gwen: so......there are actually Halloween monsters?

Y/n: (nodding)mmhmm....there was a Frankenstein looking guy , a werewolf , and mummy......they were trying to use a rocket at nasa to escape , I didn't know the reason why.....that's when I went whampire and took care of them , and then you found when the ship exploded......

Gwen listened intently , she never saw y/n this tired , well , ever . But she did ask something

Gwen: hey y/n! , can you turn into one of your new ones? Please?....

Y/n: uh....I dont know....

Gwen: come on! You haven't even used or even touched that thing since coming back! It'll be like exercise for your muscles!

Y/n looked at his omnitrix , and took a deep breath , before nodding . He activated it and cycled through the icons , landing on one , and slamming it down

Y/n looked at his new form , eyeing it with curiosity

Y/n: OK, now this is pretty cool.....hey wait a minute! My voice sounds like a robot!

Gwen: I can hear that doofus.....now, what does this guy do?

Y/n: (shrugging) I don't even know.....

Suddenly, water shot out of his hands , looks like he has hydrokinesis . Y/n and gwen played around a bit with this . Until max called them

G.Max: alright kids! Enough playing....come and get lunch!

Y/n slammed the dial on his chest and turned back , the both of them joined up at the park bench and began having their freshly grilled food.

(Cut to later)

The duo let out a satisfied belch in unison after a satisfying lunch . The trio talked for a while and suddenly , the earth began shaking , it was magnitude 5 or 6 earthquake . Y/n quickly became FastTrack and sped off to the source with his friend and grandfather in hand .