Secrets Of The Omnitrix : Part 1

we see max and Gwen in a fighting stance, against none other than steam Smythe.

Smythe: fools! your too late, my nuclear bomb will thrust humanity back into it's stone age! where I will then lead them to the wonders that is the steam era

Smythe: fools! your too late, my nuclear bomb will thrust humanity back into it's stone age! where I will then lead them to the wonders that is the steam era.... away from this blasphemous modern era...

G.Max: do you even care about the carbon emissions?

Gwen: where did you get this idea from anyway?

Smythe: from my genius mind of course!

(in truth he found animo's secret lab and stole the blueprints for a bomb capable of resetting humanity, the reason I did Smythe instead of animo is because I've been basically ignoring him since i debuted him , sure I pointed out that he did things off screen, but that wasn't enough, also animo is currently locked up in the world's most secure prison after the negative ten incident , so cant use him!)

Gwen: either way, your going down you rusted bucket of bolts!

they then begin fighting the Smythe, due to his mechanical mostly being rusty, his movements were sloppy and slow. y/n snuck around the railings as grey matter, fiddling with the machinery, before jumping out and turning to eye guy.

y/n: and done!... your bomb is officially useless! just had to minimize the explosion by a lot!....now, down you go!

y/n then shoots a uni beam from the singular eye on his chest, knocking steam Smythe into his own bomb, exploding it. the bomb caused massive feedback, sending a shockwave which knocked our trio back. y/n turned back  ,but the Omnitrix crackled a little purple spark.

G.Max: (helping him up) you okay kiddo?

y/n: yeah...I'm fine!

Gwen: good job doofus...we ruined government property!

y/n: hey! I saved you from becoming primal queen of cooties!....your welcome~..

G.Max: alright enough you two, it's been a long day....let's just hit the road for one last pitstop!

(cut to yellowstone)

we cut to whatever was left of yellowstone park, a being in the shadows, revealed as khyber, walked out of the shadows, eyeing the huge skeletal remains that were once the great tick.