Episode 17 : Y/N V.S Malware (Re-Write)

the trio were currently bidding their farewells to lucy, who has to leave just as quickly as she had arrived, because her home planet is in the risk of war with the limax empire. lucy tearfully hugged her friends, for possibly the last time.

Lucy: (sniffling while letting go) I'm gonna miss you!...both of you!

Gwen: (patting her back) hey....we'll always be friends, no matter what! 

y/n: that right!....I got experience what it's like having a twin sister my age!

G.Max: remember dear....believe in yourself and you'll get through anything!

lucy nodded, wiping away her tears and gaining a dtermined look. Camille called her from the ship , telling her it's time to go (same camille from episode 7 btw.) , they watched the ship blast off into the atmosphere, until it was no longer in their sight.

y/n: (wiping a tear away) I'm gonna miss her...alot!

Gwen: me too y/n...me too!

(cut to later)

y/n was on a holo call with tetrax.

Tetrax: I see....I shall inform xylene about Zs'Skayr immediately....you are doing good with the omnitrix in your hands....keep up the optimum amount of progress.... now if excuse me, I have to go feed squishy, I'll speak to you at a later date,,,

the call ended, and y/n leaned back into his seat.

G.Max: he's right you know?..... this summer, you have shown an improvement in yourself!

y/n: thank grandpa....but we are never visiting a circus ever again!

Max and Gwen chuckled at this, he hadn't changed a bit. but suddenly, they heard an explosion from the distance.

Gwen: what was that!?!?!

the trio steps out of the rust bucket, and they look into the distance, finding huge clouds of smoke erupting from the city.

G.Max: looks like a problem for us to deal with!

y/n: no!....it's too dangerous to you too, I'll check it out....(slamming down)

Gwen: too dangerous!!?! did you even see what we are capable of doing half of this summer?

y/n: i know....sorry, I'll deal with the bad guy ahead to give you guys the advantage...who knows? maybe he's powerful......

before they could complain, y/n rushes off in a blue blur, leaving Max and Gwen sulking.

G.Max: (sighs) I should have seen this coming , he's too arrogant!.....come on Gwen, we'll catch up...

the both of them get into the rust bucket, and immediately start to drive.

(cut to later, with y/n)

y/n, still as xlr8, was running through the city, taking down strange drones.