Episode 28 : Negative 10 Part-1

(note that I'm using the ink tank's version, I know that @AntTman is already doing that with his own story , but please, don't take me the wrong way, the original negative ten in the classic series suck! there's no explanation on why they were there and what Driscoll's role was and why he wanted the sub energy for his armor, the ink tank's version actually makes sense and plus, the lineup is a lot more cooler . anyway, I wont interrupt you anymore.)

we cut to an unkown, which was a laboratory of sorts, we see two men talking , one had his figure shadowed, while the other was in the light. he was wrapped in a cloak of fur, and held together by bandages.

 he was wrapped in a cloak of fur, and held together by bandages

this was Dr viktor. he was thwarted by his attempt to escape earth with his loboan and thep kufan allies to inform his home world to conquer the planet. but he was stopped and defeated none other than y/n tennyson in the earlier month. he was found by the forever knights and then put back together by them. he was offered an offer by Driscoll , which a ship for his journey home, in exchange for building a battle suit capable of sustaining the power of what is referred to as the sub-energy.

Dr. Viktor: remind me...why do you desire this armor so much?

Driscoll stayed in the shadows, and maintained his tone. 

Driscoll: because....I'm sure you witnessed the power of the device you call the omnitrix first hand correct?

Dr. Viktor: (nodding) yes....I have , it's truly a powerful device

Driscoll: and at the hands of an irresponsible 10 year old , this mere child, known as y/n Tennyson is the magnet towards all alien activity that's been occurring on our planet....

Dr. Viktor: just who is this y/n Tennyson? and how do you know him?

Driscoll: (sighs) the Tennyson bloodline has been a thorn in our sides since the dawn of time....the child's grandfather, maxwell Tennyson , the hero of world war 2, disbanded our marleyan forces piece by piece with his allies called the plumbers....maxwell's son, Charles Tennyson , was and till is currently a major threat since his resurgence.....his wife, is lady Sandra, she was the direct descendant of our founder, sir Georgius...who founded the order of the knights before the era of Ymir fritz's rise to power....Sandra was the forever queen, over her short rise to power, she led like a true queen.... but she let it all go for that brute carl, and gave birth to three separate spawns that taint her legacy...

(that's right! y/n, Zane and molly are true heirs to the forever knights! and I told you and even gave you a hint that Sandra was related to George, if any of you figured that out last chapters, I'll give a 🍪along with a shoutout in the next episode, and that whole Sandra thing is actually going to be the final arc of max steel, but we are way far from that still, and chapter 3 is coming just fine! don't you worry!.)

Dr. Victor: I understand....and please, onto my first question, why do you desire the armor?...

Driscoll: (sipping his tea) since we've seen how much of a threat that boy is with the Omnitrix.....the only counter to it , will be the sub-energy.....the sub-energy was founded  by the plumbers at the final stages of world war 2, and hidden away from the public eye......an irresponsible child cannot protect earth from the threats the he's the cause for......so I , Lord Driscoll, will take place as the new protector of earth....it is I who has to ensure the survival of the human race......and sir victor , what is your status on the armor?