Episode 26 : Y/N V.S Albedo / Verdona's Visit

our trio was having a quiet day in the woods, because was strange, because they had visitors , which were of gwen's family. first was the one y/n encountered way back at bankroft, verdona Helen, gwen's grandmother.

 first was the one y/n encountered way back at bankroft, verdona Helen, gwen's grandmother

and the other was gwen's polar opposite of a cousin, Sunny Helen

(took a while but I finally found a photo suitable for kid sunny, as said earlier, she's kind of a polar opposite to Gwen, she is flirty to guys, and prefers to have fun as if it's the last day in life

(took a while but I finally found a photo suitable for kid sunny, as said earlier, she's kind of a polar opposite to Gwen, she is flirty to guys, and prefers to have fun as if it's the last day in life.)

Gwen: so grammy...how is sunny related to me?

Sunny: and can you tell why my cousin is so lame?

Verdona: she's the son of second child Arthur!

G.Max: but I thought you and Gregory only had frank! I'm sorry for you loss again by the way...

Verdona: oh don't apologize max! when me and my dear husband were together, I cherished every moment of my time with him, he was the only soul aside from you to understand and treat me right....and ill wait until the end of my life to be with him in the after life.....but back to the first question, Gregory and I had twins that night, one as you know as frank, and the other was Arthur, who we agreed I should take when my work needed me again, I tried to raise him the best I could on anodyne, he went on to become a galactic enforcer....but unfortunately, he died a noble soul on a mission trying to stop the tick....but on the bright side, he blessed with a grandchild before death, which is sunny...and sunny! stop being to your cousin!

Sunny: (rolls her eyes) whatever...by the way...where's that cutie from earlier with the watch?

Gwen: (sudden jealousy without realising it) his name's y/n! and to let you know...he's been my childhood friend since we ere both four!

Verdona: oh yeah...that y/n kid, is he your grandson max?

G.Max: yes, he is! that watch is the Omnitrix, it's a piece of technology that turns him into a multitude of aliens! y/n's been tapping into that thing since he got it at the beginning of summer...which reminds me, do anodites have DNA by chance?