Episode 23 : Ken 10 Part-2

it has been a little more than 5 days and thing have relatively been normal, not on earth at least. in space, ken 10 is doing his beast plumbers academy, but his mind is deteriorating with all maths he had to do and history he had to do learn. but on the bright side, he had made friends. first was obviously sira, who he met on trip here, second there was steve, who's a tetramand who's in the sports club, chuck, who's a gourmand with a large appetite, and also, pedro, a down to earth pyronite. and then there was his childhood best friend, Dina "Kylie" Fenton.

 and then there was his childhood best friend, Dina "Kylie" Fenton

Dina is of course the daughter of his uncle Danny and aunt Sam. she also has ghost powers like her father. the bully of their batch is chad. he's a red furred appoplexian and is the son of the ruler of appoplexia, Vexx. although he looks tough, he's soft and is a baker, who goes to therapy. currently, ken and his friend group were walking away from a tiring class of history by professor daniels (that is actual Cooper Daniels btw), who gave an almost buttload of homework to do.

Kenny: man .... I did not imagine this as my evening!

Steve: agreed! I'm okay with anything that I can punch! but not assignments!

Chuck: I'm hungry....

Sira/Chad: (frustrated) your always hungry chuck!....

Danielle: alright guys! calm down....the sooner we get all this done, the sooner we can hang out!

the group sighed and nodded, getting to work.

(cut to earth)

on earth, things have been acting strangely for the Tennyson Fenton family, all of their old foes such as technus, dr animo, ember, zombozo, etc etc. it was weird, and really strange that the foes they had put down years ago, suddenly start resurfacing.

but we skip to current time, it was mid night, and a boy snuck into the rust bucket, adn entered the secret hatch that guarded the null void projector.

this was Devlin "Elroy" Levin, and he is on a mission to release his dad from space prison. Devlin had to grow up on the street life, taking on the role of a hitman and killing his targets mercilessly, he did robberies here and there just to get by. and now, he's pulling his biggest heist yet, getting revenge on y/n 10k for everything he did to this family.