Episode 20 : The Vengers

our trio was back in New York city for a well-deserved break. it was early in the morning as gwen and max were outside, Gwen was still abit sleepy .

Gwen: (rubbing her eyes and yawning) uncle max....remind me why we are awake early sunrise?

G.Max: well theres a good reason Gwen! the best stuff is usually found at the bazaar when the sun is still young!

Gwen: (sighs) I'm not dealing with this alone......come on y/n! hurry up!

she bangs the wall of the rust bucket repeatedly. he comes out with watching his new phone and scrolling through something. his A-Phone was still in his pocket as well as his energy blade in its dagger form.

y/n: (coming down) calm down doofus! I'm here! grandpa? did you cut the Wi-Fi or something? I'm trying to access the will harangue nation app...

Gwen: (confused) the will harangue nation? since when did start reading the news? also, doesn't that guy criminalize you on his new station? 

y/n: I know...and I still don't like that guy.... but the 9th anniversary special of the vengers is gonna be on and I'm trying to catch it!

max snatches the phone out of the y/n's hand and tosses it in his beloved vehicle.

G.Max: sorry y/n! but no vengers for today! you can catch a re-run or something later...but right now were on the hunt for breakfast! also, here's some for you guys!

max gives them both a stack of 200 dollars each and the trio were off the marketing district. y/n and Gwen were talking to each other on the way. 

Gwen: so what's special about the vengers? 

y/n: well, they're like the coolest heroes ever! kangaroo kommando , captain nemesis , iq lad! they're all the best!

Gwen: (shrugs) well , I don't care much really....so, what do you think we should do with this much money?

y/n: spend it at the arcade later?

Gwen: I'm so in for that!

G.Max: 8 dollars for a bag of worms?... what has this country come to?

after finding breakfast at the local diner, the trio headed to the arcade as per y/n and Gwen's request. the both of scored a decent number of tickets and Gwen won a new phone for herself, much to her delight. after a while of playing around, they exit with their prizes in their hands. y/n got some new headphones and max got a cool pair of shades because that's all he wanted. 

(also, guys, i just want to mention that max can easily burn that dad bod of his like uncle iroh in prison in just about 8 days, which I'm planning to do at point in time)

y/n: so, uh...we passed time after breakfast, so what about till lunch, and what will we get for lunch anyway? because I'm thinking of pizza.... 

Gwen: I'm down for pizza..

G.Max: me too...im craving mushroom on mine...

but just as their conversation can progress, they were at the main district , which was under attack by a robot and was fighting none other than the vengers