Episode 29 : Negative 10 Part-2

the battle raged on outside. y/n used his combined abilities to deal massive damage, while gwen duked it out with charmcaster. cooper went outside to have a look , btu was captured by rojo as she flew.

Rojo: heh heh~....now your good hostage material! 

cooper struggled to break himself free, but decided on what he will do. he took a deep breath and took of his hearing aids, tapping into all the technology present in the vicinity. he disabled rojo's suit , her thrusters immediately went offline, thereby making them both fall down. Kevin's collar was also malfunctioning as he roared in pain due to the shock emitted. y/n's omnitrix also a victim of the feedback, as he de-transformed. all the technology around cooper was causing him huge mental pain as he bleeds through his ears and nose, but over Rojo's comm link, he heard something.

Driscoll: (over the comm) rojo! keep the Tennyson family and the Helen granddaughter from reaching mount rushmore! Viktor and I have already entered and are closing towards the room which holds the sub-energy!

Cooper then began to lose consciousness , as he was falling to the ground at a very fast pace, but was caught by Gwen's spell, landing him safely. Gwen rushed to cooper once again, as he struggled to say something.

Gwen: what is it?

Cooper: (coughing blood) G-Gwen.....someone's at....mount rushmore....b-base......

with that, he passed out due to the pain. max and y/n rushed towards Gwen and cooper.

y/n: what the fuck was that??!?!

G.Max: Constantine told me about this....cooper possesses a form of mental Wi-Fi, which connects him to any technology, at the cost of severe migraines.....those hearing aids block his mental Wi-Fi completely in order to sustain himself.....constantine told me about this before he went underground...

y/n: why would he hide such a cool thing from us!??! and Gwen, what did he say?

Gwen: from what I heard, it seems that Driscoll is making his way to the sub-energy room! we have to stop him!

G.Max: we have to go!...but how?

he looked at the group of villains who were recovering , now with the addition kane, animo and charmcaster.

y/n: we'll hold'em off! you and cooper stop driscoll!

Gwen: yeah, we got this!

max nods, at brings the unconsious cooper into the rust bucket, putting those hearing aids on him again. he puts on his seatbelt, and activates battering ram mode. he then goes full throttle and smashes into the wall of mount Rushmore. y/n and Gwen cracked their knuckles, Gwen snapped her fingers and her lucky girl costume materializes instantly around her.

 y/n and Gwen cracked their knuckles, Gwen snapped her fingers and her lucky girl costume materializes instantly around her

Gwen: I missed being in this!

y/n: been a while since I've seen in that as well! alright...now let's fucking go! (slamming down)