Secrets Of The Omnitrix : Part 2

the group was currently wandering around the space prison. y/n and gwen wore the same disguise, which was an insect-like creature.

Gwen: (muffling) can't believe I'm an alien's butt! I can smell you from here...

y/n: your having the easy part, everything here smells like rotten flesh!

(to be honest, it is the better, because if he was the bottom part of the costume, he would have accidentally...well, licked "something" that's not supposed to be licked)

Tetrax/Xylene: quiet!!

tetrax and xylene were wearing simple hoods that masked their whole appearance, along with headgear that masked their faces. the team continued walking. there were all sorts of beings present.. reptilian like, dromaeosaurs, organic, in organic alike.

y/n: this place is pretty big...it looks like it could fit a whole county in here, maybe more...

Gwen: how do they manage all this stuff....I see a galvanic mechamorph there! is he a guard?

Xylene: that's a maintenance engineer, when I used to work for the enforcers, they used to have guards down here.... but that didn't last long as every being sent was eaten alive...

Tetrax: incarceon is the worst place present in the known universe, no guards...no rules...no parole....

they saw a weird insect type of creature being eaten by a larger being. this scared y/n and Gwen .but y/n noticed a hooded figure, where you could see tentacles coming out the face.

y/n: that might be it! 

Gwen: (whispering) y/n no! you'll blow our cover!

y/n: there's no cover to be blown to begin with! (slamming down)

a green flash occurred y/n became upchuck, he was about to attack the hooded figure, but was stopped by a scarred kineceleran.

Brask: thanks for making my job easier......hey everyone!....come one come all to see the fabled wielder of the omnitrix!~

the criminals began whispering "so it was real!" , "cant the user scan our DNA?" , " is he really the fabled one who defeated the tick?" . when suddenly lepidopterran burst from the crowd.

lepidopterran: it's mine!!!

Pisiss volann: Yeah right...it's mine!!

the prisoners then begin rushing at our group.

Tetrax: (sighs) so goes our cover....xylene! Gwen! prepare yourselves!

the both of them nodded and got into fighting positions. xylene used her telekinesis to get herself a staff of steel and began crushing skulls left and right, she mostly attacked from a far distance as her telekinesisneeded to space work to it's fullest . Gwen activated her anodite eyes and rushed forth, they were no match for an experienced mana wielder as they were just lowly criminals . with y/n, he was struggling against Brask, he gulped up another piece of waste and spit it out , but Brask dodged and punched and punched him to the ground.