Episode 24 : Blast To The Future

it was night time, everyone one was asleep, but y/n was still awake. he was fiddling with his watch as xylene told him that there was a certain way he could unlock new forms, and that is to enter a code, suddenly, the watch started to glow green and re-arrage itself, and as it died down, it revealed it's new form.y/n: what the!??!-

suddenly, malware's voice chimed down.

Malware: hey partner!

y/n: malware?..how-

Malware: the omnitrix needed to recalibrate as I had to merge myself into its being...we are now a package deal, now you have access to symbiosis, the omni-kix armor, and a feature I have in the works for you!

just as y/n was about to respond, a wormhole appeared that started to pull y/n in. he tried to resist and hit the omnitrix, but was sucked in.

y/n/Malware: (in unison) OH SHIT!!!!

just as he was pulled in, he lost consciousness.

(cut to later)

y/n slowly began to awake. he stood up alittle, it looked like he was inside of a ship, when a voice chimed in.

???: ah~...your finally awake!

y/n looked behind for the owner of the voice, just to see a person about 16 years old, and a little bit similar to him.

(well guys, meet 16 year old y/n! and yes, this is going to be y/n's actual future, as he's experienced everything up until this point he is supposed to experience)

Voice actor: Billy kametz (like, I know that yuri lownethal will always be teen ben, but i feel like it's time for someone else to uphold the character, and i think Billy kametz can do it, if not, leave your suggestions on who can!)

y/n: who are you dude?, and why do you look similar to me?

T.Y/n ('T' meaning teen): (sighs) now i remember what i said at the same position as him years ago.....(looking up) well, I'm you silly! but 6 years later...not to mention more handsome and sexier than you~....