Episode 9 : Trouble In New York

The team was currently enjoying their time , where you may ask? , they were in the big apple herself , New York city

They were just in the hotel with their luggage , Lucy only had one bag full of stuff , while our trio had multiple luggages, gwen practically had the most , 2 large backpacks, grandpa max was working on getting a room

Y/n: (taking his backpack off , yes , he actually managed to squeeze his stuff into a little bag , most of their stuff is still in the rust bucket) Jesus gwen ! , did you bring your whole rack from your home?

Gwen: (breathing heavily) well , not really....my parents insisted I should carry this much stuff , there's books , alot of heavy ones at that , my laptop , which is practically old and crummy now , it's so slow ! I'm saving up for a new one! Well , yeah , I think there's also my hair dryer , brush , and I don't even remember half the stuff !

Y/n: are you sure your parents aren't trying to make the first sentient brainiac on this good green earth we are walking in right now?

Gwen: (sighs) I don't even know anymore!

Lucy: well , small talk aside! , how do these , you know , hotels work?

Gwen: well , they're like a temporary home people who visit places alot , but you have to pay money out of your own pockets to live !

Y/n: Yeah thats how it works , I think so the same with motels too(turning to gwen) it's the same with motels right?

Gwen: Yes actually , good job on growing a new brain cell

Y/n just scoffed and rolled his eyes , then turning to lucy

Y/n: so Lucy, what was your home like ?

Lucy: well , on lepona , it's usually pretty wet , covered in tall landscapes , mostly muddy water , we are a very and hostile in the universe , but the wedding last weekend formed a truce with our kind and ours!

Y/n: (suprised) thats...actually intresting

Gwen: your right about that!

Lucy: thank you , I'm excited to learn more about your planet and your people!

Just then , grandpa max met up with them , giving a thumbs up

G.Max: were officially checked in kids! The staff will be here shortly to help us with our luggage!

Gwen: alright!

Y/n: (smiles) that's nice grandpa ! , I'm gonna ask you something , I'm pretty and haven't anything since breakfast, can I go to the arcade play for awhile , I promise I'll be back!

G.Max : well , okay , but be back before lunch !

Y/n: you got it

Then he instantly ran out of the building

Lucy : sooo , hey gwen! Can you show me around new york? I want to know everything about this place and why it's called the big apple!

Gwen: (sighs and smiles) well I don't see why not , but uncle max has to agree first