Bite 347: An Error

'Even though I tried to stop it, I still couldn't. What have I done?' Quinn thought as he looked at the message that appeared in front of him.

[Blood ritual was a sucess]

[The human has successfully been blooded 2/3]

[A new member of the Cursed family has been created]

[Leo Suiyan is now a vampire]

[Additnal information available when using inspect!]

There was a tiny bit of relief when Quinn had seen that Leo had transformed into a vampire rather than one of the available subclasses. It was one less problem for him to deal with.

This was perhaps due to how much strength he already had, but then again, he could only make guesses because he didn't really know how the whole thing seemed to work.

But still, there was no way he could be happy about this, he had just turned someone who was unwilling, it wasn't like Peter where the only option was to save his life, and it wasn't like Layla who had requested him to.

[Inspect]

[Leo Suiyan]

[Ability: none]

[Class: Vampire (Unable to evolve)]

[A vampire's senses and overall stats are improved. The user will be stronger and faster. When in sunlight, thier strength will weaken. They will now be able to perform blood abilities. Blood abilities being used will cause the user's health to deteriorate quicker and thier hunger to grow faster. The user must consume blood when needed.]

[Further class evolutions available: Vampire Noble, Vampire knight (error!)]

[The Vampire is unable to evolve at this point and time, the Vampire can not surpass its leader in rank.]

"That's a little strange." The AI said reading the message along with Quinn. "Usuelly vampires are able to evolve as long as they are strong enough. Thier no such restrictions. Although I guess this really is a unique situation, as thier has never been a vampire leader before who is only at the evolution stage of a vampire. I guess that does complicate things a little."

However, Quinn didn't care about that for now. He was far too worried about how Leo would react, not only had he turned him into a vampire he had also made him lose his ability. Something Leo relied on for his eyesight.

"Leo, are you...how do you feel?" Quinn asked carefully ready for him to possible lash out in anger.

"I feel great!" Leo responded in a surprisingly upbeat tone. What he was saying was the truth, and it wasn't just to make Quinn feel better. He had felt like he had obtained a whole new body. His hearing was already sensitive before, but now it was even better, as, for his eyesight, there was no improvement in that department. He was still unable to see anything.

"And your ability?" Quinn asked.

Leo then closed his eyes and tried to activate his ability, but there was nothing. The aura he could see before and the wireframe everything he viewed objects, the walls, they could no longer be seen. Still, he did not panic, he took a deep breath and thought back to when he was at the temple.

He started to focus his Qi around his body. Eventually, He targeted the location of his eyes, the exact thing he did when he was a child and thier was a result...

"Looks like you do know whats happened to me then. My ability seems to have weekend greatly, its as if it returned to when I had first discovered it."

Shocked by, Leo answer, Quinn quickly used the inspect skill again and this time, he could see that the section by ability was no longer empty.