Bite 356: Working Together?

As soon as Xander's body had hit the floor, Phil, the teacher stood up from the floor and placed both of his hands over his head. The two kids looked around the same age, and Phil was overly confident that his students would succeed. Yet, somehow, this unknown kid had the strength to overpower his best student with just two moves.

Usually, a fight between any student vampires would be close, even with a skill gap. But this fight was different. It was as if they were watching completely different classes of vampires going against each other. Only a vampire Nobel would be able to do such a thing.

"Well, maybe this will be interesting, after all." A female leader said with a smile. She quickly licked her lips as if Peter was looking like a delicious piece of meat.

However, a few moments later, Xander had stood up from the floor and took another fighting stance. His face was covered in blood that had been gushing from his nose and was now all over his school uniform.

"Yes, Xander, stop messing around and kick him, bite him, do whatever you can!" Phil screamed as he was starting to get overly excited. If his top student lost here, perhaps his family position as a teacher would be jeopardized.

Peter, on the other hand, had found a new will to fight. The more blood he would lose, the quicker he would be discovered. As he got injured too much as well, it was harder for him to control his MC cells, which would eventually lead to his transformation giving in.

He would do anything to last a second longer. After seeing how strong just one of the Leaders were, Peter wanted to do anything, any minute, or second to delay them from going after him.

Xander, this time moved in again, not as fast as before due to him being cautious now. Rather than throwing out his punches in rapid succession, he was carefully placed each one directly, but Peter, for the first time in a long time, was using his hands, legs, and speed to block and avoid each one of the strikes.

Usually, Peter's fighting style was not to care if he got hurt, for his body would heal after, but this was different.

"He's toying with the poor kid." A leader said.

"You're right," Bryce replied. "The other person can't even touch him, but there's no doubt about it; he's a vampire though and not a noble one. If one is this strong, he has to be deeply connected to a family. We need someone to push him, someone to push him to the end."

"Come on, hit me!" Xander shouted, getting frustrated that none of his attacks seemed to be working. He now went into desperation mode and started to use some of his blood skills. He performed blood swipes, but if one couldn't hit someone with their fist, it would equally be useless to try to use the blood abilities unless they had a skill that slowed Peter down; other than that, there seemed to be no way for Xander to win this fight.

Peter, however, had decided that he would not strike back, his reason. Delaying the fight. After a while, the others noticed this too and eventually...

*CLACK *CLACK *CLACK

"Enough, this match is over," Bryce said. "No one can learn anything from this fight anymore."

While Xander went back to tend to his injuries. Bryce was thinking about what to do. Of course, he could beat the kid himself, but that would be too simple.

"Bryce." Lee interrupted. "May I suggest if you could let my son be the one to face him. I believe we will all be able to learn something then, and after all, he was the one who brought him in."

This would be a great way for the thirteenth family to show their strength, and have a one-up on the first family. However, Bryce couldn't turn down such a reasonable and sensible request in front of the other leaders.