CHAPTER 1 PROPOSAL

Gemini is so nervous right now while looking the love of he's life. He deeply sigh para humugot ng lakas ng loob. and Ford was worried kaya tinanong niya ito.

'Are you ok-'

ford was cut off word when Gemini suddenly stood up from his chair and walked headed toward his side.

Ford gasps when Gemini kneeling Infront of him and hold his right hand.

'Happ 3rd year anniversary babe, You know i am so glad that until now we are still together and getting stronger' Gemini said while caressing ford fingers.

'i told you when the time is right and when we finally graduate from university I will ask your hand and take you to altar and we will make a vow to each other and promise that whatever happened we will never separate and we still choice each other, I love you so much Ford and tonight I want to claim you as my half, only if you accept this Ring'

Gemini said before he pick the mini box in his pocket and open it.

Ford gasps and cover his mouth when he saw a diamond ring!

thats when he realized that Gemini is really proposing him!.

Gemini smiled when he saw ford is crying with happiness.

'Will you marry me, ford?' Gemini ask him again. the nervous is evident dahil sa Boses palang niya ay halatang-halata na.
He is afraid that maybe ford will reject his proposal and telling him that he is still not ready that's what he's worried about.

but he feel relief ng makita niyang sunod-sunod na mabilis tumatango si Ford sabay sabing-

'Yes gem! I-I do' he said and give his hand to Gemini.

Gemini cried with happiness he immediately put his ring on ford right ring finger and kissed it when finally he put it.

Then Gemini stood up and they hugged each other he even kiss ford forehead, nose and lips then wipes his tears woth joy.

nagkatingin sila sa isa't-isa na may matamis na ngiti Gemini say thank you to Ford for accepting his proposal.

Ford crying again while staring his diamond ring then kiss Gemini lips.

They both chuckled.

They only stop when fourth appeared while clapping.

'Congrats!" Fourth cheering.

'thank you!' Gemini said and hug fourth noong nakalapit na ito sa kanila.

Also ford hug fourth and say how thankful they are because fourth is always supportive about their relationship from the start.

Infact fourth is the one who reserved the restaurant he even hired a musician for his bestfriend proposal.

'No need to say it! I am happy for both of you' fourth said.

Gusto sana umalis ni fourth para magkasarilinan Ang dalawa but they insist they want him to be with their special night.

They are all both happy and fourth keeps capturing them with his camera like he always do.

Maya-maya nag excuse si Ford when his phone ring he showed to Gemini who is the caller.

'Send my regards to her' Gemini said when he saw the caller, it's ford sister.

Tumango si Ford bago tumayo at pumunta sa tahimik na area.

Fourth smiling while checking his phone. Gemini called him.