important info

hello, and welcome to this oneshot book! this will work a little different from other oneshot books, in the way that 1.) the oneshots will be pretty short, and 2.) they're all going to be pretty soft. i decided to make this because i write a lot of angst and i thought it would be nice to have little breaks every once in a while, especially on those days that i feel like writing but don't want to work on my main project. these are short because i don't want this to become an excuse for me to abandon my main projects for long periods of time (i am very bad at writing more than one thing at a time lol).

everything here will be written in lowercase because it matches the aesthetic i'm going for and also because i've always wanted to write something in complete lowercase :]

this will be updated whenever i feel like it, so sometimes you might get like 5 updates in 1 week and sometimes you might not get an update for a few months. it all depends on how much of my focus is on my main project and how much free time i have.

also, i will be accepting requests, so here's all the rules for that:

- make sure your request is pretty soft. you can still request angst, but only a teaspoon of it and i'll need to be able to give it a happy-ish ending (refer to 'hot chocolate and a talk' if you're wondering what that would look like).

- no smut. i don't care if it's soft or not, i'm not writing it. i think i'd be okay with writing morning after, though, as long as there aren't many references to the night before (this is subject to change in the future).

- if you request anything that the content creators behind the characters i'm writing about aren't comfortable with, i'll change the request in whichever way i feel necessary or ask you to revise it. if any of my information on who is/isn't comfortable with certain things is wrong, let me know, (i don't have a twitter, so i tend to miss a lot of stuff) and please make sure you can back up your point with good, up-to-date information.

- please be patient! as i said before, i'll be updating this as often or as sparsely as i want, so it may take me a while to get to your request. if i can't write it for some reason, i'll make sure to let you know as quickly as i can. i'll also be trying to write requests in order of when they were sent, so if there's ten requests in front of yours, expect it to take a while.

- you can request as much as you want, but if you request multiple things at the same time, please understand that i might write one of your requests and then work on the requests of some of the people in line after you so they can also have their turn. i don't want someone with six requests to take up 3 months of updates. 

- this book also exists on quotev, so please remember that even if it seems like there's only two requests before yours, there very well could be more.

- if you want to request something anonymously, feel free to message me, and i'll delete your message after i read it so (hopefully) nobody else sees it. make sure you add that you want your request to be anonymous. likewise, if you don't want your name in the quotev version of this, just let me know in your request and i'll make sure not to include it :D

please remember that i may close requests at any time i want to if i want a break from them for a little while. on the same note, i may also open them back up at any time i want, so make sure you're keeping your eyes peeled! (i'll probably do that by publishing a chapter that says 'requests are open!' that'll get deleted a few days after it's published.) i'm very sorry if i don't get to your request before i close them; it'll be top on my list when they open again.

that being said, requests are currently open.

feel free to ask any questions you have about this here (or somewhere above i don't really care lol):

i think that's all, so have a great day and a great time reading!

-blu