Prologue

A long, long time ago, a kingdom lived in peace...

A match was struck, lighting up a dark table that had a scroll tied with a pink bow. The bow unties itself, reveling it's story.

Believing they had nothing to fear. But lurking in the shadows was a great and terrible evil.

The people in the scroll were smiling as they went about their lives. It then shows a little girl wandering into the forest, failing to notice the eyes staring at her before it was too late. Then it shows a dragon attacking a village.

The monster attacked without warning, laying waste to everything and everyone in it's path.

Villagers and animals tried to escape the blaze, most unfortunately lost their lives.

But in the darkest hour, a hero rose up.

A woman with blonde hair and a golden blade stood strong in her armor. Not a single sigh of fear on her face.

Her name was Gloreth.

"Go back to the shadows from whence you came!" She commanded before she stabbed the monster in the heart, slaying it.

Gloreth vowed that her people would never be vulnerable again, so she trained an elite force of knights and decreed that their descendants would protect the kingdom for years to come. But if you want a happily ever after, you can never let your guard down because the monsters are always out there.

The light is blown out, only leaving the darkness. Only a pair of white eyes is left before they faded into the darkness.