Chapter Six - Bhabhi

Thanks for the votes and the follow guys, but if it's not too much of an ask can I ask for some comments and feedback as well, it would be nice to read what you all actually this about the plot, about SaiRat and even about Samrat?

I am thinking about making Samrat the parallel lead, what are your thoughts?

Here is the next chapter, hope you enjoy even though Sai is not on this chapter. 

______________________________________________________________________________

It was a long day and Virat was tired, his body was ready for bed but his mind was still on the girl he just left behind and his heart had decided to stay there along with her, but he couldn't complain, he would have stayed with her as well given the choice, maybe one day he thought grinning. With the thought of Sai in his head, Virat walked into his home whistling.

"Uske nain, itne pyaare hain kya?"

Virat halted on his way upstairs hearing his mothers voice, he turned towards the dining area and there she was clearing off the table. He beamed at her and walked over, grabbing her in a bear hug.

"Kaisi hain aap Aai?'

"Main theek hoon, but don't avoid my question, uske nain itne pyare hain kya?' She teased.

Virat looked at his mother confused, what was she talking about? Who was she talking about? Does she know about Sai and I, but how would she?

'Naina tere kajrare hain, naino pe dil hum haare hain" She sang, her eyes dancing in laughter.

It was like a light bulb had lit in his head and he understood what his mother was saying, the song he was whistling when he walked in. Virat had been humming the song the entire ride back, his thoughts lingering on Sai and the way she looked at him after he kissed her on her forehead, her eyes adorned in kajal was so beautiful that he couldn't help but fall in their abyss.

"Aai", He muttered, his face going red, blushing.

Ashwini giggled, happy that her son seems to be moving on. She placed both hands lovingly on his cheek and then couldn't help herself, she just had to squeeze his cheeks.

"Oh bhaara! Who is the unlucky girl?' She asked, teasing him further

"Aai, it's nothing and no one, it's just a song' ," Virat explained, whining like a complete child.

"Oh shut up, I wasn't born yesterday, now tell me who she is?'

Virat knew it was pointless lying to his mother, she knew him inside out and knew exactly when he was lying or trying to hide something and honestly Virat really needed to talk to someone about his feelings about Sai, in normal circumstances it would have been Samrat, but with his brother still not talking to him and Sunny being an immature little git that will just tease him, his mother was the only other person he felt comfortable with to talk about this.

"Her name is Sai," He finally answered, " Retired Inspector Kamaal Joshi's daughter, she's a medical student in Nagpur University"

"Oh your guru Kamaal Joshi's daughter, the one who taught you in your academy and whose family you stayed with in Gadchiroli?", She asked to confirm, grinning when he nodded his head "Sai, what a beautiful name, I am sure she is a wonderful girl, after all she's the daughter of the man who helped mold my son into the man he is today"

Virat beamed "She is Aai, tori moofat hain but dil ki saaf hai, bachkani hain, but bohat masoom aur pyari hain, you will Iove her"

'Accha, ladki ka haath maange phir?' She asked, only half joking.