Chapter Eleven - Unleashed Desire

So slight mature content ahead, be warned I am not good at this one bit so be kind and gentle when leaving comments hahah.

The warmth from the previous comments have had my heart melting, once again thank you all so much for giving this story a chance and please keep the love coming!

The chapter is my longest yet, hope you enjoy and sit back cause there is going to be lot happening in the future chapters.

Sai and Virat had come back from their shopping trip later that afternoon, and after showing Aaba and Maushi everything she brought them, she went to her room to put her stuff away, while Virat who was sitting chatting with her father just watched...

Sai and Virat had come back from their shopping trip later that afternoon, and after showing Aaba and Maushi everything she brought them, she went to her room to put her stuff away, while Virat who was sitting chatting with her father just watched her go, not being able to take his eyes off her. Usha who noticed his gaze on her niece giggled, deciding to do something to allow the two to have alone time but also an opportunity to raise this again with her brother,

"Bhau, kya aap mere saath bazaar chalenge. Mujhe aaj raat ke khane ke liye sabziya kharidne the"

Kamaal Joshi nodded his head and got up to head out with Usha, but told Virat in strict order that he is to stay and have dinner with them. Virat nodded his head readily agreeing and saw them off before walking back into the house, deciding to go and 'help' Sai unpack her new clothing.

Walking into her room, the first thing that grabbed his attention was how tidy it was everywhere else but her desk was a mess of various medical books, highlighters and notes. He took in every nook and cranny of her bedroom and noticed how it was a replica of her personality, simple and beautiful. His eyes followed around the room till it landed on her bed where she had dumped all her shopping bags and she was standing beside it sorting through them.

"Need help?" He asked knocking on the door for formality but stepping into the room regardless, knowing she won't mind.

She looked over at him and awarded him with a bright smile, she nodded and gestured for him to sit down on her bed, so he strolled over to her and placed himself opposite to her, him sitting with her standing in front of him.

"I thought you were talking to Aaba" She said, as she leaned in closer to him to grab the bag of jewelry behind him, the dupatta falling off her chest to reveal the deep neckline of her dress.

Gulping at the sudden desire that jolted through him, he replied back with a husky tone. "He went out with Maushi to buy some ingredients for dinner"

Sai nodded her head at his answer, but looked back at him after placing the items on top of her dresser, confused at the sudden change in his tone. Virat who was already looking at her licked his bottom lips, sitting and admiring her top to bottom. She looked ravishing with her dupatta haphazardly lying on her shoulders, revealing her neckline and a slight glimpse of her chest. He watched her like a predator would watch its prey as she stalked closer to him with worry on her face.