Chapter Ten - Pyaar Ke Daage

Back with another chapter, I hope you all enjoy this. I am not the bestest of writers but I really do try to create a scene that you all can actually imagine in your head so I hope I have been successful in that. 

Please do not forget to vote and drop a comment, you know how happy it makes me 🩷

Virat pulled up to the Joshi house and climbed out his car, smiling at the neighbors who were curiously looking at him. He's been coming here practically every day but people still looked at him strangely like he didn't belong here, he never let that bother him and just like every day he waved at them and walked up to the house.

As soon as he entered through the threshold, his jaw dropped. There she was his Sai, standing there with Usha Maushi and her father tying a thread on his wrist looking absolutely stunning. Wearing a red anarkali dress, her hair tied in a loose bun, with few strands framing her face, her simple golden jewelry making a statement, she looked like an Indian goddess and he felt his heart beating out of his chest. Aaj to mein mar hi jawaa he thought slowly walking up to them, almost in a trance, not being able to keep his eyes off her.

"Virat Saab!" Startled, he looked at the three people in front of him looking at him strangely, it was Usha Maushi that had called him. "Aap teekh hai?" She asked, worried.

Virat vigorously nodded his head, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah I am okay, I was just ..... thinking" He finished lamely, but none of them looked convinced. Changing the topic quickly he looked at his former teacher "How are you all, Sir you seem tired, everything okay?" He asked, noticing Kamaal looking a bit pale and exhausted.

The older man nodded his head and patted Virat's shoulder in reassurance.

"I'm okay, I just came from a light jog, but I'm getting older and my body isn't the way it used to be" Kamaal answered.

"But if you exercised regularly, you would be able to build that stamina" Sai scolded, looking at her Aaba in disapproval. "And you also need to stop eating a lot of oily food and replace with some healthy options"

Virat and Usha Maushi smiled at Sai's behavior, acting like a mother to her own father. It was an adorable sight to see.

"Sir, you explain to her' Kamal complained, looking at him with expectation but Virat just laughed and shook his head.

"Firstly, maine aap ko kitne baar kaha ki mujhe aap sir bulana band kijye" He reminded, in fake anger "and secondly, she is right. You do need to look after yourself more so you can have a long life, why don't you come to the gym with me"

Sai beamed at the suggestion, "what a great idea!"

Kamal groaned, "absolutely not, meri umar gym jaane ki nahin hain"