𝙾𝚗𝚎

Jade Pov
So Jade we know you killed it at Aew what do you thinks going happen when you switch the interviewer Luke ask. Oh you know imma bring the storm when I switch I have my best friends over there to like I'm excited I say smiling. And we know also your husband is on Raw correct Luke says. Yes I say clapping. So I bet he really wants you to sign to raw Luke ask laughing. I mean yea my man wants me to be with him but I know he would be happy with anything I say back. That Love Luke says clapping. Yes it is I say smiling. And have how many kids do you guys have he ask. Well I have one daughter out of the relationship Bailey who's 6 then Josh has two kids outside of the relationship as well I say. Wow blended family for real we love that so you do guys ever plan on having kids together Luke ask. I mean I think we would love to but right now a baby is not really in my schedule you know I say smiling. Ok since we are talking about your busy schedule go ahead and plug y'all new show he says laughing. Look see I wasn't even going plug it in your interview but hey since we are here make sure y'all tune in to me and Josh show WWE Josh and Jade I say smiling. Ok and with that being said congrats on the show and switching over wish you nothing but the best Luke says. Thank you I say smiling.

You are more than welcome he says as I hug him and walk out of the building

You are more than welcome he says as I hug him and walk out of the building. Ok we ready the cameraman ask as I walk to my car. We really going have our own show I say clapping as they start filming. Ok well I'm going go to the arena now I say as I get into the car and start driving.

Is that EST I say as I walk into the backstage area. Oh my gosh is that the Jade, Bianca says hugging me. I missed you I say as we hug. I missed you too, I was going call you, you know we going we tear the WWE up she says as we let go of the hug. Oh bitch you know it I say smiling. You looking for your man she ask smirking. Yes girl he texted saying to come pick him up after my interview I say putting on my lip gloss. Ok girl I'll talk to you later Imma call you she says kissing my cheek. I love her I say as I walk to boys backstage room. Baby I say walking into the room. Nah uce you cheating I hear boys yell. What I say walking further into the room. Who the hell is that Jon says as I see the boys playing video games.  My bad I didn't know y'all were filming I say. Is that my girl Josh ask whipping his head around to look at me.

Look at my sister she looks so pretty interrupting our filming Austin says to his camera

Look at my sister she looks so pretty interrupting our filming Austin says to his camera. I said sorry I say hugging my older but shorter brother. You been here the whole time Josh ask. No I just got here I say as I hug Kofi. Wow your girl just walked right past me uce Jon says rolling his eyes. I'm sorry Jon I say hugging him. Well I'm out y'all deuces uces Josh putting a peace sign up as he stands up. Wow he just going leave cause his girl here Kofi ask. Yeah he is Austin says laughing. Bye y'all I say to my brothers camera as me and Josh walk out the room. How'd the interview go Josh ask as we walk out the room. Good I say smiling as he gets his bags. Why you smiling he says looking at me weird. Cause you look good the muscle shirt I say rubbing his chest. You look good that chain is fire he says as we walk to the car. Thanks babe I'm not driving I say as I hand him my keys. I knew you weren't he says laughing as we get inside the car. Ain't it crazy we have a show I say pointing to the cameras. Yeah you know they finna cancel our shit he says laughing as he backs out the parking lot. No their not Joshua we going blow it up I say dancing. What was the interview about he ask as he rubs my fingers. The same questions really about the switch, the show you know I say fixing my hair. Imagine us both on Raw babe he say smiling. I know then we would finally have the same schedule I say messing with his fingers as he pulls up to our house.

Mommy Bailey says running to me as I open the front door. Hi my girl I say picking her up as Mama Fatu walks towards us. Hey ma Josh says hugging his mom as she walks right past me. Well I'm leaving she says grabbing her bags as she kisses Bailey and leaves the house. You see she didn't say nothing to me I say looking at the cameras. She probably didn't see you Josh says making me smack my teeth. I'm in these 3 feet tall heels you saying she didn't see me I say putting Bailey down as she poses for the cameras. Girl stop posing for the cameras this ain't your photoshoot I say as Josh let's the dogs out. Hey boys I say to my stepsons as they play the video game. Hey Jade they both say as Bailey jumps on the couch. Aye stop Josh says to Bailey as I take off my shoes. What's my man cooking tonight I ask as he walks to the kitchen. Nothing I'm taking you out tonight he says fixing his grills. You are I say smiling. Mhm he says grabbing my waist. Who's watching the kids I ask. I'm taking the boys to they mom house he says rubbing his beard. And Bailey I ask. I can come with y'all she says dancing. No you can't , can she go with the boys he ask. To your baby mama house I whisper. Yeah he says. Yay I wanna see Ms Tackecia, Bailey says jumping. She's always hype Josh says to the cameras. Can I Mommy she ask. Yeah that's fine only cause mommy want some alone time with daddy tonight I say dancing. Oh you going get that let's go y'all I'll call you when I'm on my way back he says kissing my cheek as I kiss all the kids.

🎀End of chapter🎀
We're back 💗