𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Jade Pov
Lemme see I say as she shows me Josh's story.

What does that mean "Jus bein Honest" I say handing her phone back to her

What does that mean "Jus bein Honest" I say handing her phone back to her. He's referring to Rhea but you know its just silly probably Bianca says eating from the catering table. I feel like it's kinda out of work tho if you posting it on your personal account story I say annoyed. Girl don't trip you know he loves you she says as we still eat. Mhm I say still thinking about it.

Jade I hear Jon say as I'm getting ready to go. What I ask him. Why you ain't answering my brother calls Jon ask as I grab my purse. I don't know where my phone is I lie. Y'all so damn messy you going be mad he posted that and now he mad cause you ghosting him Jon says following me out the arena. You going follow me the whole way to my hotel I ask him. Maybe Jon says. What isn't your guys barbecue today I ask him. Nah ma changed it to Saturday so me and Trin could be there he says as I put my stuff in the car. Damn I say. What's wrong with that he ask. I love y'all family but we know your mom can't stand me so it's also awkward going over there I say looking at Jon. Girl nobody worried about yo ass just make sure you there he says as I get in the car. We will see I say shutting the door. And call my brother back he says before going back into the arena. I'm going go pick up Bailey boo then back to the hotel for the night until smack down tomorrow I say to the cameras excited.

Next day

Oh Lord this outfit going eat them up I say as my assistant Cely helps zip me up. I know she says as I look in the mirror. Wait Cely did you introduce yourself to the cameras I ask. No I didn't hi guys I'm Cely , Jades assistant she says smiling. And my bestfriend and mind reader and everything I say laughing. Yeah we've been friends for years she's my sister really Cely says fixing my hair. Ok I think I'm ready I say as I put my heels on. Yep and so is Bailey she says finishing my daughters hair. Wait before we leave we got take pictures of your outfit I say as we walk out the room. Ok she says posing on the stairs.

Oh my gosh your so hot and the blue for smack down I say handing her back her phone

Oh my gosh your so hot and the blue for smack down I say handing her back her phone. I know so professional she says as we all walk to the car. Are you nervous she ask as she drives. Not really it's just a little video but the live part scares me I say smiling. Your going do fine and hey not to take your mind off anything but have you called Josh he has been blowing me up she ask. I actually haven't I'm not even mad anymore foreal I was just so hung over yesterday I feel right to sleep I say pulling out my phone. He seemed pissed Cely says laughing. Lemme call him I say pulling out my phone. Hello I say as he answers the phone right away. Yeah he says back. Sorry I went out and got drunk and totally crashed I say to him. Mhm you wasn't upset about nothing he ask. Nothing that we need to talk about now I'll probably be back home tonight we have flight right after my taping I say to him. Ight lemme talk to Bailey he says as I hand Bailey the phone. Was he mad Cely whispers. Can't tell I say as she pulls up the arena.