𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Jade Pov

Royal rumble day everyone's already here getting ready I say as I make it to my locker room. Did you guys come separately the cameraman ask. Yes because Jon and Josh are going face off and Trinity's making her return and I'm making my entrance so they had to make sure it didn't get spoiled I say putting my gear on. Are you ready Cely says screaming as she walks into my locker room. Yeah I say stretching. I'm so excited for you she says as she fixes my wig. Thank you I say as I check my schedule. So you have a interview like right now Cely says as I stand up. Yep I say as we hear a knock on the door. Come in I say as I see the interviewer Cathy. Hey are you ready she ask. Yep I say as I follow her out to the hall. Hey guys we are here with Thee Jade Cargill Jade how excited are you to be here at the rumble she ask.

Oh I am ready I've dreamed of this moment and  I can't wait to go out a do what I love and kill it I say smiling

Oh I am ready I've dreamed of this moment and I can't wait to go out a do what I love and kill it I say smiling. Ok and with that go out there a live your dream thank you Jade she says smiling as the interview ends. Thank you I say walking back into my locker room. Oh that was quick Cely says as I continue to keep stretching. I know right I say as the guys match starts to happen. Oh my gosh that's my man I say as Josh walks down the ramp hyping up the crowd. Oh this is so good Cely says as Jon comes down a little bit later. Oh this face off I say squealing as we watch Josh and Jon stare at each other intently.

 Oh this face off I say squealing as we watch Josh and Jon stare at each other intently

This is something serious Cely says as me and her hug. Our family is running this I say to the cameraman. As we watch the match go on Jon is eliminated and after a while so is Josh. Damn that was good tho they did great I say as I tie my shoes. Well your time to shine Cely says as the woman's rumble starts to begin. As I wait by the curtains i suddenly feel a pain in my ankle. Not now I think as move my ankle around as I watch Trinity make her entrance.