𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Jade Pov
Josh you did this I say as I look around at the room. Yeet he says clapping. Y'all look I say posing on the carpet.

I love it I say looking at the decorations

I love it I say looking at the decorations. Good he says watching me look at the decor. The cake I say looking at it. Yeah I thought you would like it he says. You cooked it I ask. Yeah you know I'm in the kitchen uce he says smiling. He ain't cook shit I say looking at the cameras. Ok smile next to the cake let these lil girls know how you do it Josh says taking my picture.

UceyJucey-  My wife>> ❤️@Jade Cargill-FatuLikes 271,282,928,000Montez Ford- congratulations!!!Roman ReignsWWE- Joining the bloodline?Trinity Fatu- This is so cute😍😍WWE- Welcome to WWE Universe Jade💗

Likes 271,282,928,000
Montez Ford- congratulations!!!
Roman ReignsWWE- Joining the bloodline?
Trinity Fatu- This is so cute😍😍
WWE- Welcome to WWE Universe Jade💗
...End of comments...

Babe I actually love this I say as I still stand in awe. I'm glad he says as he stands behind me. Imma show you how much I love it too I say turning around to kiss him. Look Y'all gotta go Josh says to the cameras as I tie up my hair.

Morning I say to Josh as I get up from the floor. Mhm Josh says yawing. Babe the cake is melting I say as I look at the cake. Eat it he says still sleepy. Babe no we got work today i might throw that cake up from my nerves I say as I find my phone. Yeah I gotta get to the arena he says getting up from the floor. We gotta come separately too don't we I ask as I look for my toothbrush. Yeah he says putting on his clothes. That's so lame I wish they could write our story together I say as I brush. Yeah he says tying his shoes. Is Tackecia bringing the kids to the arena I ask Josh. Yeah she should be I'll call her when I get to the arena he says packing his gym bag. Ok don't forget I say fixing my hair. Ok I'm out bye he says kissing my lips. Bye I say shutting the door behind him. That always sucks even tho I'm going see him in like a hour I say to cameras as I find my outfit in my bag. So what's on the agenda today the cameraman ask. So today I make first appearance on Monday night raw tonight it's just a little thing but imma look my best I say as I do my hair. Ok I think I'm ready I say as I grab the rest of my things. I gues Josh going clean up all these balloons and stuff cause that cake melting I say as I walk out to the car.

Look at this I say as I walk into the Monday night Raw arena. It's surreal like seeing actual people back here I say smiling as I look around. Jade I hear someone say. Oh hey Alex I say seeing the show manger come towards me. We are so happy to have you on the show today we just have the promo to film then if we could take some pictures he ask. Yeah of course let's work I say as I let them take the pictures.

Whos the promo with I ask fixing my shirt

Whos the promo with I ask fixing my shirt. Becky Lynch he says. Oh The Man I say as I walk to the room with Alex. Hi hon she says with her heavy accent as she hugs me. Hi it's so nice to meet you I say as I let go of the hug. Ok ladies so we are going be live in 5 Alex says as I go over lines with Becky. Ok in 5...4...3.2.. Alex says as I start talking.

Hi nice Title I say to Becky

Hi nice Title I say to Becky. Yeah and no one's going take it from me Becky says smirking as she walks out the room. She's funny I say rollling my eyes. And Cut Alex says as Becky walks back in. That's was perfect girls did you guys hear the crowd he ask. Yeah I did I say. Ok well that's all great job again guys Alex says as I walk out the room. Now we gotta run to Josh's locker room to watch his match the kids are watching it in the crowd but obviously I can't do that I say as I walk inside his locker room. Oh hey girl Jon says as him and Austin watch the match. Y'all just all in here I ask as I take off my heels. Yeah he says as I hug them. You didn't have a match tonight I ask Austin. Nah they cut it for something else he says watching a match on Tv. That's dumb I say as I sit next to my brother on the couch. Your promo was fire sis in law Jon says hitting my shoulder. Wasn't it I say as we hit each other playfully. You did your thing Trin liked it to he says. Where is she I ask. She at home he says as it's time for Josh's match. Oh look at my man I say as Josh comes out for his entrance.

 Oh look at my man I say as Josh comes out for his entrance

Can you shut up I'm trying watch this Jon says playfully. You shut up you just jealous that ain't you, you stuck behind Roman big head all the time I say back. Y'all both shut up it's starting Austin says as the Jey starts to punch his opponent. He's definitely winning this match I say as we watch intensely.

Good job baby I say hugging Josh as he walks in the locker room. Thanks he says kissing my cheek as he walks to the couch out of breath. Your brother and Austin were here watching I say as he lays back on the couch. Jon said he was going be watching I don't know why his ass didn't say we could've gone out tonight Josh says taking off his sweaty shirt. Yeah we could've and your baby mama said she was going drop the kids back to our house I say to him. Yeah that would've be fun he says as he takes his shoes off. Ew put your shoes back on finna make the cameraman's nose fall off I say laughing. Shut up he says throwing his socks at me. I have a surprise to tell you I say to him. Oh no he says back.

🎀End of chapter🎀