𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Jade Pov
Oh shit I say as I look at the test. What it's negative Josh says as we look at it some more. I know and I'm so relieved I say as I lean against the wall. Babe damn I was nervous as hell uce he says picking up the test. I peed on that I say to him. Look I been all in there no pee going stop me uce he says looking at the cameras. You are so gross lemme go finish packing cause I'm ready to see my kids I say as I walk over to the suitcase.

That was a great trip actually I say as me Trin and Cely drag our suitcases to the airport gate. No it really was I wish you would've came out drinking with us the party really started then Trinity says as we continue walking.Where's the boys I ask her. Right there Trinity says as we see Jon and Josh laying down on a bench.

 Right there Trinity says as we see Jon and Josh laying down on a bench

What the hell I say as we walk over to them. Hey babe Josh says as I lean over to kiss his face. Y'all been here the whole time Trinity ask them. Yep y'all were taking to long Jon says as he makes room for Trinity. No we weren't we went to get souvenirs for the kids Trinity says as I sit next to Josh. You wanna sit Josh ask Cely. Thanks she says as he moves over and she sits between us. Hold up now I still wanna sit next to my girl you had her this whole trip Josh says as he puts me on his lap. What you mean uce Jon ask. Sis hold up are you pregnant Trinity ask. Um no I say looking at my phone. Hold up you knew Trin Josh ask. Knew what where's solo Trinity says trying to change the subject. Yeah we knew but solo left early this morning Jon says looking at his phone laughing. Y'all fucked up everyone knew , how you going tell my twin and not me Josh ask laughing. My defense I didn't tell Jon I say. Nah she didn't Trin did Jon says smiling. Y'all we going miss our flight Cely says as we all walk to the plane.

This is nice I say as we board the plane. Roman Trinity ask we see Roman sitting on the plane. Wassup he says standing up to hug everyone. You were here this whole time I ask him as I sit next to Josh. Yep but I was just enjoying Philly not the partying shit he says laughing. Aye we was lit uce Jon says as everyone puts there seatbelts on. Your phone's ringing Cely says handing me my phone. Oh it's a FaceTime from my baby I say answering the call from Bailey. Hi mommy she says smiling. Hey my love I say smiling. Did you buy me snacks from Philly she says as she starts doing random cartwheels. That's all she cares about I say looking at the cameramen. Did you she says laughing. I don't know you'll have to wait and see I say smiling. Where's daddy she ask as I put the camera on him and Jon.

Hi daddy hi uncle Jon she says looking at the screen

Hi daddy hi uncle Jon she says looking at the screen. Wassup princess he says grabbing the phone from me. Did mommy buy me snacks she ask laughing as I grab the phone back. Girl get off my phone I say hanging up on her.

Back home⚠️

Oh I'm ready to be home I say as Josh opens the front door revealing all the kids and mama Fatu. Mommy Bailey says running towards me. Hi guys I say hugging all the kids. So you bought us stuff Jaciyah ask rubbing his hands together. You know I did I say as I open up my suitcase. Yay Bailey says as they grab the candy. Hey Jade can I talk to you real quick Mama Fatu says making my heart drop.

🎀End of chapter🎀
Wrestle mania week😜😜😜