𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Jade Pov
Babe it's not bad news I say laying on the locker room carpet. What is it he ask rubbing his hair. I got a flight I say to him. A flight for what he ask taking off his chain. They want me on smack down live on Friday I say smiling. Damn you getting booked all ready he says pulling me off the floor onto his lap. Yep and bae guess what I talked to my assistant and why she tell me Nicki and Brie Bella want me and Bailey on there mommy and me channel for a interview I say excited. Damn baby that's good so when your leaving he ask I mess with his fingers. Thursday I say quietly. You didn't say Thursday cause you know Thursday is the family cookout he says looking at me. You acting like they care I'm not going be there that's your family bae they just care if you there for foreal I say getting up from his lap as he grabs his bags. Bae that don't matter I want you there with me he says as we walk to the car. I know but one your momma can't stand me two bae if I miss one event the world isn't ending I say as he starts driving. All right Jade he says as he drives . All right I ask him. Yeah all right I'm not going argue he says driving. All right then dead it I say to him. Now I don't know who the fuck you talking to let's not act tough for the cameras uce he says smiling. I'm talking to you, your pissing me off I say looking at my phone. Look she be getting mad so quick Josh says to the cameras. Whatever I say back as he pulls into the house driveway.

We're home I say as Josh shuts the door behind me. Daddy, Bailey says running to Josh. Wassup princess you watch the match tonight he ask as he carry's her to the living room. Yep she says playing with his beard. You saw mommy on there too he ask her. Yeah for like three seconds Jeyce says laughing as he walks into the kitchen. Shut up I say laughing as I hit Jeyces shoulder. Ok let's all get to bed it's like 11 Josh says as he carry's Bailey to bed.

Next day⚠️
Good morning guys today is a regular day when we have regular days Jeyce and Bailey went to school Jaciyah went to work I'm going go workout at the practice arena and who knows where my husband is I say washing my face. As I get dressed and everything I walk downstairs to put my workout shoes on. Oh he's working out too I say as I hear Josh grunting as he lifts weights. Babe I yell as I walk towards the garage.

Wassup he says lifting the weight

Wassup he says lifting the weight. I'm going go workout I say putting my hair in a half up half down hairstyle. You want me to come with you he ask setting the weight down. No you can finish I was just telling you I say picking up the heavy weight. Look she always gotta outshine me Josh says to the cameras smiling as I lift the heavy weight above my head. Damn that's heavy babe I say dropping the weight. I know and yo ass picked it up like it was a chair he says looking at me. Ight I'm out I say kissing his lips. I love you he says slapping my butt as I walk to the car. Love you more I say as I get in the car.

Who y'all got me to go against today I ask as I walk into the arena. Jade always ready to spar my trainer Nathan says as I wrap my fingers up. You know me I say smiling as I slide into the ring. Here ally get in the ring with Jade, Nathan says as she slides into the ring. Hi I'm Jade I say shaking her hand before we start.

As we continue to spar I feel a crack in my ankle

As we continue to spar I feel a crack in my ankle. Aw shit I say as I hit the mat. You good Nathan yells out. Yeah I say as I lay down on the mat. What was that sound Jade he ask. Nothing I say stretching out my foot. Call it wraps today he says as Ally slides out the ring. You sure you good he ask standing next to me as he helps me stand up. Yeah just tweaked my ankle I say tying my shoes tighter. Go home Jade you not going fuck up your ankle anymore, you going have Josh up here trying beat me up cause you kept going Nathan says as I slide out the ring. You acting like he scary I say as I change out of my shoes. He is you know how many times he's threatened to beat me up cause I let you spare with the guys Nathan says making me laugh. That's my man I say as I grab my bag. Bye Jade, and congrats on making it to WWE he says as I walk out the arena.

How was the workout Josh ask as I walk through the door. Good I say setting my gym down and walking to the kitchen. Hold up you limping he ask. Nah my shoe just probably messed up I say as he cooks breakfast. Oh ok he says as he continues to cook. I'm going hit the showers I say going upstairs. As I'm in the shower I hear Josh yelling.

🎀End of chapter🎀