𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Jade Pov
What we need to talk about I say sitting on his lap. The post on my story you know I didn't mean nothing by it the manager called and said I needed to sell the whole Rhea thing he says rubbing my back. I wasn't tripping I say quickly. Now Jade you know I know you better than anyone and I know you were mad girl he says looking at me. Ok but I just didn't understand why you had to post it like you know you have fans who take this seriously so now it's like fuck my wife I wanna be with Rhea I say to him. Now what the hell you talking bout uce Josh says looking at me. That's just how I felt I say lowly. Jade now look everyone know you my Wife like what you want me to do uce he says. Nothing forget it I say getting up from his lap. Nah uce come back talk to me Josh says pulling me back on his lap. We gotta get ready for the barbecue I say as as I go get ready.

Let's go y'all Josh yells through the house as I walk down the stairs. Dad can I drive today Jaciyah ask. Hell no Josh says as I help Bailey put on her shoes. Come on what about Jades car Jaciyah ask. That's up to Jade Josh says shrugging. Yeah let's do it I say as we walk to my car . Thanks Jade Jaciyah says putting on his seatbelt. Yeah just don't crash my car I say as Josh gets in the backseat with the rest of the kids. You scared pops Jeyce ask Josh as I look back at him. Hell yeah Josh says with a scared expression on his face.

Ok here I go Jaciyah says as he starts driving to Josh's mom house

Wow you did it son without killing us Josh says as we all get out of the car. I don't wanna go Bailey says as Josh try's to get her out the car. Bailey boo come on I say as Josh finally gets her out of the car. I want my backpack she says. Ok here Josh says handing her , her backpack. That's dumb dad Jeyce says. What you talking about Josh says as Bailey opens her backpack and throws all her stuff on the grass.

 What you talking about Josh says as Bailey opens her backpack and throws all her stuff on the grass

Bailey come one now I say. Told you Jeyce says as him and Jaciyah go to the backyard towards the barbecue . Pick this up Josh says to Bailey. No I don't wanna go Bailey says yelling. Look uce you talking all that negative shit about the barbecue this whole week now she doing it too Josh says to me. Don't yell at me about this please I say shoving Baileys stuff in the backpack. Whatever come on Bailey he says picking up Bailey and going to the barbecue. So he's just going leave me to pick all this shit up I say looking at the cameras.

Hey sister Trinity says as I finally make it to the barbecue. Hi  I say putting the backpack in the chair before I sit next to her. Why your family all here before you she ask laughing. Bull shit I say laughing. I was like what the hell everybody eating and Jade no where to be found she says as Solos wife Almia sits next to me. Hey my baby girl I say hugging her. Hey I was looking for you she says hugging me. I know I say telling them the story. Here Josh says coming over to our table handing me a plate. Thanks I says taking the plate from him as he walks away. Oh uh what was that Trinity ask. Told you it's been kinda a rough day I say eating from the plate. I see she says. But hey he still made this plate good I say eating. As we sit on the patio mama Fatu comes over. Hey ladies she says hugging Trinity and Almia. Hi ma Trinity says smiling. Here bought y'all some drinks mama Fatu says handing Trinity and Almia drinks. Oh here Jade, Almia says handing me her drink. Thanks I say smiling.

 Can we get another one over here Almia ask mama Fatu

Can we get another one over here Almia ask mama Fatu. Yep she says before walking away. Why does she hate me I ask the girls. I honestly don't know I would just leave it alone Trinity says drinking from her drink. Oh I am I'm just going drink my drink I say taking a few sips. Let's talk about your week Almia says clapping. I know it was packed I say smiling. Yeah are you liking WWE Trinity ask. You know what I don't know honestly like In Aew I was getting real screen time and everything then I come here and it's like two seconds after 8 hours of practice not really rewarding you know I say drinking from my drink. I feel you, well I mean if you want you could still transfer back right Almia ask. Yeah I honestly think I could I say. Would you really switch tho Trinity ask. I don't know I say looking at the guys playing football. You guys wanna play with the them Trinity ask. Oh you know I'm down I say. I'm down too Almia says as we get up. Ok let's go Trinity says as we walk over there. What y'all doing uce Jon ask. We wanna play Trinity says as I take off my heels. Oh nah Solo says laughing. Come on it's fair and even I say. Ight let's run it Jon says as me Almia and Trin come up with a game plan. Ok let's go I say as I starting running with the ball only to get stopped a couple seconds by Josh tackling me. Damn you were so close Trinity says as I get up off the ground. I feel like he still mad at me I say to Trinity as she dust the grass off of me.  Ok let's go Jon yells as he starts running with the ball. Stop him Trinity yells as I try to stop in front of Jon but he runs into me making me fall back and feel a sudden pain.

🎀End of chapter🎀