𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Jade Pov

Hey What's up I ask as I follow mama Fatu to the kitchen. I saw your guys episode she says smiling. Oh yeah I say to her. I want to address some things I know it might seem like I don't like you but you are my one of my favorite people I see how much you sacrifice it was only you Josh have only been married for a short time and it scared me to see him in another relationship after his previous marriage he was so hurt last time she says to me. I understand i would never hurt him you don't have to worry I say smiling. But that doesn't make up for my terrible behaviour I didn't think it affected you and I am so sorry she says hugging me for the first time. You are fine I'm glad we finally squashed everything I say smiling. Ok well I'm out of here those kids are the death of me she says as we walk to the front door. Thank you for watching them I say hugging her again as she walks out of the house. Oh my gosh I say looking at the cameras as I walk back to the living room. What was that Josh ask as I sit next to him on the couch. We just squashed years of beef I say happy. Damn for real I'm glad I know that shit was affecting you he says looking at me. Yeah you missed him Jeyce I ask as Jeyce plays with Josh. Yeah Jeyce says smiling as Josh kisses his forehead.

 Yeah Jeyce says smiling as Josh kisses his forehead

My boys I say as I get up from the couch. Where you going Josh ask. I have a shoot for a brand I say putting on my shoes. A shoot for a brand what kind of shoot Josh ask. I'm not sure yet really Cely put it together I say grabbing my purse. Damn we just landed tho he says. You know the grind don't stop tho I say laughing as I walk out the house.

Hey I say walking into the hotel room. Hi Cely says hugging me. This is nice i say looking at the setup. Right lemme introduce you to Justin she says as we walk over to the photographer. Oh my gosh hi I say hugging him. Hey it's so nice to meet you I'm so happy you said yes Justin says smiling. Thank you for reaching out I say as Cely shows me the pieces. These are cute I say looking at the different outfits. Right ok let's get started Justin says as I go change.

Oh bitch you look good Cely says as I pose to the camera. She does Justin says fixing the camera lens.

Ok that was a great shoot I say changing out of the clothes. Right I mean Josh might kill you but you look so good Cely says laughing. I'll post this on my instagram when I finish editing them Justin says typing away on his computer. Ok thank you again I say hugging him as I walk out of the building with Cely. I wish he could've shown you the pictures they really looked so good Cely says as we walk to our cars. Wait I think he just posted them I say as my phone starts dinging. Oh he did Cely says as we look at the pictures.

 Oh he did Cely says as we look at the pictures

JustinPhotos - Today I had to opportunity to shoot the beautiful @Jade Cargill- Fatu

JustinPhotos - Today I had to opportunity to shoot the beautiful @Jade Cargill- Fatu.🩷
Likes - 373-373-999
Comments
User11- Body tea !!!!!
User282- Damnnnnn 🤤she got a man?
User272- marry me mama😍
Jade Cargill- Fatu-❤️❤️❤️
Cely- Wonderful shoot !
User272- so unprofessional 😔🤢
End of comments....

Damn Josh might actually kill me.

🎀End of chapter🎀
How'd y'all feel about wrestlemania????