𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Jade Pov

A suprise again wow i say as Josh drives. Girl don't be fronting for the cameras you know I suprise you all the time he says as he pulls into the driveway. I know you do I'm just playing I say messing with his mullet. Yeah he says smiling. Babe you going carry me to the room I ask as he gets out the car. You good he ask suspiciously. Yeah my legs are just sore I say as he picks me up. Ight babe he says carrying me to the room. Josh I say as he sets me down and I see the decorated room. Yeah he says putting our bags down. This is so cute I say as I go to the bed.

You deserve it he says kissing my lips

You deserve it he says kissing my lips. How'd you do this i ask picking at the flowers. Cely came back and set it up he says smiling as he takes off his shoes. Aw I love it I say picking up the teddy bear. Mhm he says as he rubs my feet. That feels so good my feet were so sore I say as the cameras zoom in. I bet lemme take this off he says trying to unwrap my ankle. Oh no you don't have to I say as we go back and forth. Jade what's up I can't rub your foot all the way the wraps in the way uce he says sitting up on the bed. Well actually I'm quite tired I say fake yawing as I clear the stuff off the bed. Ight uce trying do something nice for your ass I worked all day too and you just blowing shit he yells as he takes everything off the bed. I'm not I'm just tried Josh I say yelling back. Whatever uce then take off the wrap he says standing in front of me. No josh your acting like a kid I say crossing my legs on the bed. Nah uce show me it's not a big deal right he says grabbing my foot. Stop I yell making Jon and Cely come in the room. What's going on uce Jon says as Cely sits next to me on the bed. You ok Cely says looking at me. Yeah I'm fine I say as she looks at Josh. How bout you come stay in my room for the night she says as we walk to her room.

Josh Pov
Uce what the hell was that Jon says standing by me. I'm just trying make sure my girl alright I know her ankle still bothering her I say as I clean up the roses. So what you tried to hurt her more Jon ask making me look at him crazy. Nah uce I was trying to see her ankle without the wrap and she yelled I don't know since we got this dumb ass show shit been off I say. That's how it was for me and Trin Total divas caused a lot of fights maybe you gotta sit her down and talk y'all ain't little teenagers y'all married y'all gotta work this shit out Jon says seriously. Yeah you right uce I say dapping up my brother as I get ready for bed.

Next day
As I wake up I decide to talk to Jade right away. I don't know where she is I say as I look around the house. Outside the cameraman says as I walk to the porch seeing her laugh with Cely.

Yo I say walking out to the porch making the two girls look at me

Yo I say walking out to the porch making the two girls look at me. Hey Cely says as Jade looks into the distance. You think I could talk to my girl I ask Cely. Yeah of course she says patting my back and going inside the house. How'd you sleep I ask my wife as I sit in front of her. Fine she says looking away from me. Bae I ain't mean to hurt you yesterday uce I just always wanna make sure you good I say looking at her. I think we need some time apart she says finally looking at me. What I ask quickly. We been arguing a lot somethings off and I think I need time to think she says bluntly. Well how we going fix it if we apart I ask her. I don't know but I know I love you and I don't want us to start drifting more she says rubbing my hand. Ight uce I say. Your not mad right she ask lifting up her sunglasses. Nah uce cause I know what we got is real I say as we both stand up. I love you she says smiling. Love you too I say trying to kiss her before she stops me. Did you brush your teeth she ask moving her face. Nah I just woke up I say smiling at her. I can tell she says laughing as I kiss her face. Love you girl I say as she rubs my back. Well I'm going go pack cause we finally get to go home she says kissing my cheek before we walk inside.

Jade Pov
So your moving out Cely ask as I pack. Just temporarily you know I've been thinking about getting a mami house or a La one anyway so this might be the perfect time to do it I say folding clothes. You guys better not divorce Cely says helping me pack. You know that's not going happen that's my man I say laughing. Good well I think it's a mature decision to take time apart Cely says smiling. Thanks Cely I say smiling as I finish zipping up my suitcase. Y'all let's go Jon yells through the house as we drag our suitcases downstairs. Here Josh says grabbing my suitcase from me. You don't have to I say looking at him. I'm still your husband he says dragging our suitcases to the van.

3 days later ⚠️

Since we've been back home it has been chaos I've been moving stuff out into my new apartment in mami while still shooting promos for WWE I say to the cameras. You can put the boxes right there I say to Jon and Trinity as they help me carry boxes inside my new living room.

Right here Jon ask

Right here Jon ask. Yeah I say shutting the door behind them. This is nice sis Trinity says looking around. Yeah real nice for it to just be temporary Jon says shadily. It is temporary I'm only living it in for a couple months I say unpacking the boxes. A couple months yall going be apart that long Jon ask. I don't know and Celys staying with me and Bailey so who knows I say putting away utensils in the kitchen. Yeah Jon says looking around. You know Almia wants to meet with us tonight Trinity says sitting on the kitchen stool. Yeah I got her text I wonder what about I say looking at Trinity. Yeah that's what I'm wondering hopefully her and solo are alright Trinity says eating a piece of candy from my candy bowl. Y'all talking when we should be going we already going be late Jon says as we all walk to the door. I'm nervous for this I say to the cameraman.

🎀End of chapter🎀
Should I post more chapters a week yall ?!