𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Jade Pov
Babe he yells as I dry off from the shower. What I yell back as I put on some new clothes. Come here he says as I go downstairs. What I say walking down the stairs towards him. Why I just talk to Nathan and he said you tweaked your ankle at practice Josh says eating from his plate. I don't know I say smiling as I go pour myself some juice. Jade he says seriously. What you want some juice I ask him. No I don't want no juice I wanna make sure you alright he ask still eating. Im good babe I say kissing his forehead. You sure cause your trying go to cali this week and you going be complaining the whole time if you fucked your ankle up he says as he throws his plate away. Look I'm going to Cali you just don't want me to go cause you want me to go with you to that dumb barbecue I say smiling. Maybe he says smirking. You ain't slick now let me go pack I say pushing his shoulder.

1 day Later ⚠️

Babe come on you gotta drive us to this airport I say as I drag me and Baileys bags to the door. I'm coming he says as we walk out the car. You excited to go to Cali Bailey boo I ask my daughter as Josh drives to the airport. Yessss it's going be so hot and fun she says. It's hot and fun here too y'all don't need to be going no where Josh says looking at me. You needa be looking at the road I say fixing my lipgloss. Nah I'm looking where I'm supposed to he says. You acting like I'm going their for fun I'm going for smack down and that interview with the twins we will be back by Tuesday if not sooner I say looking at him. Ight he says as we make it to the airport. Ok bye I say as he grabs out bags out the truck. Bye love you he says kissing my lips. Bye daddy Bailey says hugging him as we walk inside the airport.

Hey guys we just landed in Caliiii I say to the cameras as me and Bailey walk to get our bags. So now we just wait until Nicki and Bries driver comes to pick us up so we can do this interview I say smiling. I'm excited Bailey says jumping around. I know you are, you love the twins I say as I see the driver pull up. Let's go I say as he helps us put the stuff in the car.

Hi I say as me and Bailey walk into the Twins studio. Hi girl they both says as me and Bailey put on the headsets.

Ok everyone today we have one of the most important people in WWE right now Jade Cargill welcome Jade, Brie says as Nicki claps

Ok everyone today we have one of the most important people in WWE right now Jade Cargill welcome Jade, Brie says as Nicki claps. Thank you for the invite I love you guys I say back. And we not only have Jade we also have miss Bailey here as well Jades daughter Nicki says as Bailey smiles. Hi Bailey says on the mic. You are so adorable you need to meet my daughter I think you guys would be friends Brie says to Bailey. Yeah Bailey says shyly. Ok so Jade we heard about the huge switch from Aew to WWE has it been an easy crossover or tough Nicki ask. I would say both it was tough of course leaving Aew cause my families over there like people i grew in the industry with but now Wwe has like my real family like my blood My older brother Austin my husband my sister in law my brother in law like that's my heart over there so yeah kinda both I say smiling. Yes of course and you Josh have been married for how many years Brie ask. 3 years I say back quickly. Look you knew that right off your head it takes me a while to remember, but yeah how has that been I know schedules are probably crazy Brie ask. It's been a beautiful marriage of course there's ups and downs occasionally as you'll probably see on our show but he's my biggest hype man and my best friend all in one he's always super supportive when it comes to hectic schedules I say smiling. Aw I love that, your show how did that come about Nicki ask. Oh it came from actually my bestfriend Bianca Belair her and her husband had gotten and show and we were talking about how much they enjoyed filming it and she was able to talk to the producers and they ended up contacting Josh and asked if we wanted a show and we said yes I say into the mic. Ok last question since we have your little girl here how do you manage motherhood in this industry like when I had my kids I kept working and it got really hard but you look great and make it look easy Brie says. Oh thank you but it's not easy what so ever I just have to remember it's not just me like Bailey is the most important thing to me so she always comes first so I think setting those boundaries is what helps me separate the workaholic mindset I have from my mom mindset I say grabbing Baileys hand. Well Thank you again so much for coming to show today we love you and know your going kick ass in Wwe Nicki says. I love you guys and thank you for inviting me I say as the show ends.

TheNickiandBrieshow- Today we had athlete, mom and superhero Jade Cargill on the show today! Watch todays episode to hear about how she handles motherhood and her career!🩷Likes 282,929,933,000CommentsJade Cargill- Fatu- Love y'all ❤️Trinity Fatu-...

Likes 282,929,933,000
Comments
Jade Cargill- Fatu- Love y'all ❤️
Trinity Fatu-#mysiskilledit
UceyJucey- ☝🏾☝🏾
Cm Punk- Love Jade 🖤
End of comments...

That was so fun I say as I get up to hug them. It was I know the episode is going get a lot of love Brie says to me as I carry Bailey. Ok so tonight me and Nicki were thinking since you haven't been to Cali in forever you should experience it tonight Nicki says. Oh my gosh would I get to experience Brie Mode I ask. Oh you would I'm in need of a night out Brie says as I laugh. I'm in I say quickly. Ok great my husband can watch all the kids because we are getting fucked up tonight Nicki yells. Oh I'm scared I say back

🎀End of chapter 🎀
Kinda a filler