5

-----Pooja's POV----

We were all on campus getting ready for our class.

We all only had one class together with the four of us and then me and Arya had our English class together.

I found it funny that at least we had one class together with everyone, because none of us knew each other when registration for classes was happening.

The other girls had Math together. They had chosen to do Stats, where as I had chosen calculus. I don't do word problems.

They had just come back from their math class and we hung out. Me and Arya left to our English class, while the other girls went to their other classes.

----Arya's POV----

"Anyways, we should get going,"Pooja said.

"Alright, let's go,"I said.

We went to our English class while the other girls went to their classes.

We were walking and talking when someone bumped into my shoulder.

"Oh sh*t, sorry,"he said.

"It's okay,"I said.

"Tum toh store wali larki hu,"he said.

"Yeah, same girl,"I said.

"You remember me?"He asked as his friend joined him.

"You hit me with a shopping cart! How can I not?"I asked.

"He hit you with a shopping cart?"Pooja questioned.

"It was in accident,"he replied.

"Ya, he was too busy annoying me to notice anything,"his friend said.

"Oh,"I said.

"By the way, there's another reason she remembers me as well,"he said.

"What's that?"I asked.

"She thinks ki mai ek pattaka hu,"he said. "Said so herself to her friend, ki jo Diwali mai end per pattaka bajh that hai, woh hai yeh."

It took me a second to realize that I did that say. This idiot thought I was talking about him.

"Are you okay? Tumhara damaag toh teek hai? You thought I was talking about you? I was just telling my friend about a film's trailer and that line was from the trailer!"I said.

"Maf karana, yeh hai assa,"his friend said.

"Acha teek hai,"I said.

"We should get going, we will be late to class,"Pooja said.

We left and went inside the class. We decided to sit in the back, because we were both amazing in English, as grades were always an A in that course. So even sitting here, we would pass the course.

We waited for the class to start. I was just flipping through whatever the professor handed us as we walked in.

"Arya, dekh yaar,"Pooja said.

I followed her gaze. Damn it!

"Koi dushmani hai mera saath?"I asked looking up.

"Asking God?"She questioned.

"Ya,"I replied and she laughed.

"Not funny,"I said.

They sat in the same row as us, but thankfully not next to us.

I just put my face down on my desk til the professor started class.

After, this class was over we went to science, which we all had together.

We had to sit in ABC order my last name just for the first week so our professor could somewhat get used to our names and faces.

"Hi, I'm Divya,"the girl who was sitting next to me said.

"Arya,"I said.

----Pooja's POV----

I wanna sit with my friends. Stupid ABC rule, you can go to hell.

There was nobody sitting next to me either yet. The professor was asking for last names as we came in. He legit had a seating chart. THIS IS COLLEGE!!!

I sighed and went on my phone til I heard my last called and I raised my hand.

Finally, got someone here.

I looked up from my phone to see who it was.

"You're the friend of the guys who hit my friend with a shopping cart,"I said.

"Yep. And your the girl whose friend got hit with a shopping cart by my friend,"he said.

"Yes, but people tend to call me Pooja,"I said.

"Hi,I'm Waqas,"he said.

We talked for like a minute til the class officially started.

Once it was over we went our ways.

"That's it, we're officially done for the day,"I said.

"Not bad,"Mahek said.

"Ya, it went by pretty fast,"Husna added.

Looks like this year was planning on flying by.

A/N---Pic of Divya on the top.