26

---Pooja's POV--

"Jaldi khar la,"I said.

"Shut it,"Arya said.

I let her copy the last answer on the English homework, and it was almost time for the class to start.

"There all done,"she said and we left.

We got to class and a few seconds later the professor began the lecture.

The class went by so fast. I was actually suprised and then I realized that we had ended early.

I mentally face palmed.

"Let's work on the science stuff,"Arya said as we sat outside.

"Yeah,"I said. "Let's do it."

We began to do our parts.

"Hello partners,"Shehry said.

"Hi,"we both said.

"What are you doing?"He asked.

"The science homework,"I said.

"Is that due today?"Atif asked joining us.

"No, we didn't have anything else to do,"Arya said.

He sighed in relief.

"Dekho, isna humma fail kardana,"Shehry said.

"Have you done any?"I asked.

"Yes, I have one down,"he said.

We all laughed.

"Challo, class ka time ho gaya hai,"I said.

Thankfully, we now sit with our groups.

We all continued the conversation that we started while walking here til our professor started class.

"I'm going to give you this class period to work on the pre-lab handout,"he said and we all did as told.

Of course we got off topic again and again.

"We should meet up sometime and get this out of the way,"I said.

"That's a good idea,"Arya said.

We talked about where and when we could meet. Since Arya had work and the guys only had this class with us.

Once we got to a final decision we got back to work and probably got one problem down, before the class was over.

"We're the best, look at this,"Atif said sarcastically.

"It's okay, we'll get it done,"I said.

----Waqas' POV----

"Kasa karooss professor hai,"Hussain said as we were walking to science.

I knew which one he was talking about.

"I agree, but at least we're not with people who won't do anything,"I said.

"True,"he said as we walked inside and sat with the others.

"Hey,"we said.

"Hi,"they both said.

We started talking about this project.

"Kaha yaar, we we're too busy shifting,"Mahek said.

"Shifting again?"I asked.

"Yeah, we're moving in with a friend,"she said.

"Oh,"I said.

Our professor started class.

"I'm going to give you this class period to work on the pre-lab handout,"he said and we all did as told.

We got half-way done with it before class was over.

"Can I tell you something?" Sain said when we got home.

"Bolo,"I said.

"I didn't like how the others were laughing with each other. I mean, yes I know they're friends as well, but I don't know I don't like it,"he said.

"In case you forgot both the guys have someone in their life," I said.

"True, but I don't like it. It's just something about it bothers me,"he said.

"Sain, I know why you're feeling like that. To be honest, I was like that as well but then I remembered that the guys are one, with someone else already and two they're all just friends,"I said.

"Okay, I guess you're right,"he said and left.

I started to think about what he said, I really hope nothing gets worse than it is already.