28

----Pooja's POV----

***TIME SKIP****

"I'm leaving! Don't do anything stupid,"Arya said as she left to work.

Me, stupid...pppshhh. Okay fine I've had a lot of stuff on my mind recently.

With what my parents want, my grades, midterms, and Ameesha. I shouldn't even be stressing out about her, but I kept remembering everything that Priya told me the other day.

It's even worse now. She really wasn't kidding. I don't understand why Rohan and Ameesha are even together if they're just going to flirt around with other people. What is the point? There is no freaking point in that!

My phone went off and I went to get it.

Unknown number calling.

I declined it and it came again and again. I got frustrated with it and ended up turning my phone off.

Whoever it was apparently wasn't important enough for me to have their number.

----Waqas' POV---

We had all decided to meet up to finish the science lab stuff. Our professor took a week off, due to some family thing.

"I'm hungry!" Sain said in the middle of everything.

"Same,"Hussna said.

"Let's go to the place Divya told us about. It's near here. We can be back in time to finish everything,"Mahek said.

"Alright, let's go,"I said.

We left and tried to get there but rook the wrong turn like three times before we actually got there.

Great job girls.

"We're finally here,"Hussna said.

"Yeah, because we didn't realize the name of the restaurant on the door,"Mahek said sarcastically.

We went inside and Divya noticed us.

"Hey!!"She said.

"Hi,"we all said.

"Come on,"she said taking us to a table.

"Order whatever you want, it'll be on the house,"she said.

"Sweet!" Hussain said.

"I'll be back in a few in a few,"she said and left while we looked at the menu.

I noticed Arya was here as well. Do I tell Sain or not?

----Arya's POV----

I'm going to hurt him. What an idiot?!

If you're here as a customer then just eat and go!

"Arya, that other table is done, check leh jo,"Divya said.

"Mujha nai jana tum ha jana hai toh jo,"I said.

"Oh ho. You know kithna baanda betha hai bar. He can't say do anything,"she said.

I sighed.

"Also, espically when someone else is there,"She added.

"Someone else?" I asked. "Who?"

"You'll see,"she said.

"Okay,"I said and left.

I sighed and went to the table.

"Here's your bill,"I said and was about to leave when he said something.

"Hey! Tumhara number toh dedo,"Rohan said a bit loud for some people to hear.