33

-----Hussna's POV----

"Hey,"I said.

"Oh hey, what's up?"Atif asked.

"Not much. You tell me, what happened yesterday? I heard the guys talking about something,"I said.

"Oh,"he said. "Come on, I'll tell you. Walk and talk."

"Okay,"I said.

He began to tell me everything that happened yesterday night.

"Wow, she really is stressed out. And on top of everything there's her wedding,"I said.

"Woah wait up, she's getting married?"He asked.

"Yeah,"I said and told him everything that I knew.

"Okay, just a quick update on like everything. Pooja isn't the one getting married, Divya is,"he said.

"What? But Arya said jiju right?"I asked.

"Well yeah, there all like sisters to each other, so fitting,"he said.

"Oh my God! The guys have to hear this,"I said.

"I can't believe you guys thought that," he said.

"Come on, let's go clarify everything,"he said and left.

"AAATTTIIIII!!!"Sain said.

"You guys have to hear this,"I said.

I gave that as the key to Atif to start talking. He went on and clarified everything to everyone.

"Are you serious?" Waqas asked.

"Yeah. You can ask Divya or Priya they will tell you,"Atif replied.

"Oh my God,"the other guys said.

"But hold up, Arya said something about Pooja stressing over a wedding yesterday,"Hussain said.

"Oh yeah about that, she was probably talking about why Pooja can't go to the wedding anymore. Especially, after what Pooja tried doing last night,"he said and Hussain nodded.

"What happened?" The rest of us asked.

"She tried to take her own life," Atif said.

"WHAT?!" They all said shocked.

"Where is she now?"Waqas asked.

"She's with Divya. Arya made sure she wouldn't stay alone,"he said.

"And where's Arya?"Hussain asked.

"I don't know. Shehry just texted earlier to see how things were and she that's what Arya replied,"he said.

"Wait, we still have no idea where she is?'' Shehry asked.

"What are you guys talking about, we dropped her off at her apartment last night,"Hussain said.

"Okay, so at least we know that she was home,"Mahek said.

"Ya, how else would she have been able to do drop off Pooja with Divya,"I said.

"True,"the guys said.

"Anyways, we all have class. Let's get going," I said.

"Let's go,"they all said and we left.

-----Arya's POV------

I was in no mood to be around anyone. I went straight to class and then to the library during break and then straight to class.

"Finally,"Shehry said as he sat down.

"Hey,"I said.

"Still upset over what happened yesterday?''He asked.

"That's one thing I'm thinking about,"I said.

Our professor told us that we can carry on the lab project.

The groups that needed the lab left. We were walking to it and I was just looking around while the guys got distracted by something.

Me and Hussain made eye contact. He smiled and I returned it.

Maybe, if things didn't happen the way they did yesterday, I probably would not have.

"Okay, back to you. What's the other thing on your mind?" Shehry asked while we carried on working.

"It's nothing,"I said.

"Well, I have something to tell you, since you missed out,"Atif said and went on telling me what they all discussed at break.

-----Pooja's POV----

I was spending the day being babysat by Divya. She was working all day today so I decided to just work with her.

"You won't believe what everyone talked about today,"Priya said joining us.

"What happened now?"I asked.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you everything Arya told me,"she said.

She went on to say Atif told Arya and Arya told Priya. I listened to everything carefully.

"I can't believe they are spreading that!"I said.

"They aren't spreading it. Only your friends know,"Priya said.

I sighed.

"They all care about you,"she said.

Arya walked in a bit later.

"Come on. Your time with Divya is up,"she said.

"Let's go,"I said and we left.

We didn't really talk. I guess we were still lost in what happen yesterday.

"Arya, where were you last night for so late?''I asked to make conversation.

Thankfully, she told me what happened.

"That's good,"I said.

We got home and I was about to leave my room after putting my stuff down, when my phone went off and I went to get it.

"Okay, I know you probably still don't want to talk to me after what happened. However, I just wanted to see if you're doing better. Found out what you tried to do last night,"Waqas said before I could even say hi.

"I'm doing better,"I said.

"Okay, that's all I needed to know,"he said and we hung up.

I stayed in my room for a few seconds reflecting on that.

I went downstairs to see Arya watching some music video. She seemed lost in it.

I joined her and figured out why.

"Jad vi meri yaad oss nu thaggdi hovegi
Jhatt meri tasveer kaaljey laggdi hovegi..(2x)

Hizra da jhanda kaahto
Hatthi gadd ditta main

Sochdi tan honi ae
Sochdi tan.. Honi ae ke
Kyu chadd ditta main
Sochdi tan honi ae.."

I think it's funny how we both would see this after what happened.

To be honest, based off what Arya told me it's true for her and based off what just happened right now, I'd be lying if I said the lyrics weren't true for me as well.

A/N----Song on top!