25

----Pooja's POV----

"Please believe me,"I said.

"I can't. Ameesha has told us that your out with some guys all the time,"my mom said.

I had called them to get my mind off things. I didn't have to go to my morning class today, because it was canceled.

"Mom, you're going to believe Ameesha over me?"I asked shocked.

"Meri gal sun, if you are with someone tell us right now,"my dad said.

I had mom put it on speaker right away, so I can talk to both of them together.

"I'm not with anyone!"I said.

"Isli India sa bar jana tha? To be with other guys. You know what, we're going to have you come back to India after this semester,"my dad said.

"Are you not listening? I'm not with anyone!"I said.

"We will see you back after the semester,"he said and hung up.

Leh lo. I got up from my bed and got ready.

Once I was ready I left. Thanks to the traffic I missed my English class again. Great, if I miss one more the teacher will drop me from the course.

"Kaha thi tum?"Arya asked as I met up with her in front of science.

"Don't even ask what happen,"I said. "Let's just go."

I went inside and sat down.

Oh great, I forgot about the stupid last name thing.

------Waqas' POV------

"Hey, where is everyone else?"I asked Mahek.

"I don't know. We got into an argument and me and Hussna moved out. I don't about Arya, she was at work when all this happened,"she said.

"What?!"All of us guys asked shocked.

"Yeah,"she said.

"Where you at now?"Shehry asked.

"Hussna's aunt's,"she said.

"Maybe I can help,"he said. "I have a friend here, if I talk to her you guys can maybe shift with her."

"Shehry, my aunt doesn't mind,"Hussna.

"Amaani won't mind either,"he said.

"Amanni? There's a girl in my class named that,"Mahek said.

They got busy in their conversation and me and Sain left to English class. Arya was there but no Pooja.

"Looks like she probably has no idea about what happened,"Hussain said.

"Maybe,"I said.

Once class was over we left to science. Finally, I thought to myself as I sat down.

We got a bit late going to class, but thankfully it hadn't started. However, before I even got a chance to say anything our professor started class.

Aren't you nice.

"Okay, so I have a list of the lab groups. Once I'm done, I'm going to ask that all members of your group sit together,"our professor said.

I prayed that we would be in the project together. I don't care if anyone else was with us that was our friend. Just please us two.

----Pooja's POV----

Come on start class before he says anything.

"Alright let's get this started,"our professor said.

Thank you!

"Okay, so I have a list of the lab groups. Once I'm done, I'm going to ask that all members of your group sit together,"our professor said.

God please don't let me be with him. I don't care if I'm put with people that drop everything on me, just not him.

Our professor started listing groups. My heart was beating the whole time.

"Hussain, Mahek, Waqas and.."he said.

Please not me!

"Hussna,"he finished.

Thank you God!!!

He went on listing groups.

"Pooja, Atif,Shehry and Arya,"he said.

Wwwwwoooo!! People I can work with.

After the professor was done he told us to sit with our groups.

We did as told.

"Okay, everyone introduce yourself and get contact information as for now these are your permanent lab groups,"our professor said and gave a few minutes to do so.

"Well, do we have to,"Atif said.

"Of course,"Shehry said.

"Okay, everyone can I get your attention again,"our professor said. "I'm going to pass out the pre-lab handout. It says what you will need done by that day and some questions whose answers can be found in the lab manual. The answers are on one page per group."

He started to handout the paper.

"So partners,"Shehry said. "How do you guys want to spilt this up?"

Just like that we got busy talking about it and soon class was over.

I was forever thankful to God for this.

A/N--Sorry it's short. Wrote it on the way to half moon bay.