22

----Pooja's POV----

Yesterday, was one heck of a night. Definitely, something that made it a memorable night.

"Kal kya hu tha?"Hussna asked.

"What happened? Nothing happen,"I replied.

"Pooja, we know that you had to leave because something came up,"she said.

"Can we please just not talk about that?"I asked.

"Okay,"she said.

"Thanks,"I said.

"We're going out with the guys, and Arya is at work,"Mahek said. "Do you want to come?"

"No, I'm good,"I said and they left.

I really didn't want to hang out with the guys, considering who else would be there.

-----Waqas' POV------

"Kal kya hua tha?"Atif asked.

"Kuch nai,"I said.

"Then why did you guys have to leave?"Shehry asked.

"Bus assi,"I said.

"Okay, anyways, we're going to hang out with the girls. You wanna come?"Atif asked.

"No,I'm good,"I said.

"Okay,"they said and left.

I didn't want to go, because they said the girls, and I just wasn't ready to be in front of her again.

----Pooja's POV-----

I got some homework done while the girls were out.

I felt as if I was doing everything worng, because of what happened yesterday.

I didn't know how but I started crying again.

"Tum phir roh rhi hu,"Arya said.

"When did you come?"I asked.

"Right now,"she said. "I was going to my room but I heard you crying so I came here."

"Oh,"I said.

"Come on chup ho jo yaar. I hate to say this but agar woh tum hai such mai pyar kartha that, then he would never have done this,"she said.

She was definitely right. Maybe I was just wasting my tears on someone that wasn't even in love with me.

-----Mahek's POV-----

We were out with the guys minus Waqas.

"Why didn't he come?"I asked.

"I don't know,"Shehry said.

"I do,"Hussain said.

"What happened?"Atif asked.

"If I tell you guys, you have to promise not to tell him that I told you,"Sain said.

"Promise!" We all said.

He went on and told us everything that happened last night.

"Wow!" We all said.

"I know right. I can't believe Ameesha would cross those limits,"he said.

"It's Ameesha,"I said.

"But Pooja doesn't know what actually happen,"he said.

"Then tell Waqas to talk to her and explain everything to her,"Hussna said.

"I've told him! We even went yesterday night, but Arya said she's asleep,"he said.

"Then tell him to do it now,"Atif said.

"The thing is, he doesn't know whether she'll believe him or not,"Sain said.

"She has to, especially after everything she told us last night at the formal,"I said.

"But think, that was before she saw them together,"Shehry said.

"I think it's up to them now. They can save their relationship but only if they believe the other person,"Sain said.

He was right. This all came down to Pooja believing him or not. Pooja can be the one to save this herself. Everything is now on her.