Chapter Thirteen: Ready, Set, List

(A/N: So, if you've noticed I've been posting more chapters it's because I received a lap top for my birthday and can finally write without having to be sitting at my desktop. So I should be able to finish this story at some point.) 

  I woke up bright and early to get ready for the busy day I had ahead of me. I dragged myself out of bed and sleepily stumbled over to my closet. I started to go through my clothes, I wanted to wear something cute. I chose a black tank top and a black ruffled skirt. I topped off the outfit with a choker that had a heart in the middle of it and black studded belt. I went to the bathroom to attempt hair and makeup. I put my hair up in pig tails and managed a simple wing with eye liner and a deep red lip. Happy with my look I went downstairs to wait for Adam and Tommy to pick me up. 

  "Morning Blair!" I greeted happily. 

  She turned to greet me back and almost spit out her coffee. 

  "Oh my god (Y/n)! Hahaha! Thank god you have people who will tell you how to dress on the tour haha!" Blair said laughing. 

  "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked a little hurt by her laughing at me. 

  "Oh nothing at all but you look like a scene kid that's still in high school." She explained bluntly. 

  "I thought it was cute..." I said looking down at my outfit. 

  I didn't notice Blair turn her gaze to look out the window. 

  "Whoa, I think your ride is here." She said looking almost shocked. 

  I went to see what exactly she was gawking at. I looked out the window and saw a long black stretch limousine parked in front of my house. It honked so I quickly grabbed my purse and my phone and went out side. As I approached, the limo the driver got out and opened one of the back doors for me. I got in and was greeted by Adam and Tommy, their expressions changing when they saw my outfit. Tommy was smirking and Adam was....wait was that a slight blush? 

  "Nice outfit!" Tommy said. 

  "Oh great, now she's dressing like you do." Adam said jokingly. 

 "Oh yeah? And what exactly is wrong with the way I dress?" Tommy asked. 

  "Oh nothing, nothing at all. You look cute (Y/n)." Adam said now smiling. 

  "Thanks. This limo is amazing, I've never been in one before." I said looking around. 

  "You'll get used to it. We use them to travel to our venues so you'll be riding them a lot while we are on tour." Adam explained.  

  "So where are we going?" I asked. 

  "Just back to our place. We can finalize the set list then rehearse a bit. It will be a nice easy day. Then I figured if you were up to it maybe we could have dinner at the diner you work at." Adam suggested. 

  "Oh yea that sounds really nice! My boss would really love meeting you guys." I said happily. 

  We arrived back at the place Adam and Tommy were staying and went inside. Tommy and I went and sat on the couch and Adam went to grab the sheet music and the paper with the set list. Adam came and sat next to me. 

  "So the set list is going to be a mixture of songs from For Your Entertainment and Trespassing." Adam said. 

  I nodded in agreement. I loved so many of the songs from those albums. 

  "We'll do about 15-16 songs per concert and each time it will be the same set. I'd like you join me for about 6 songs per show. Does that work for you (Y/n)?" Adam asked. 

  "Yea, that seems manageable." I said happily. 

  "Good, I'd also like you to do one song on your own to really showcase your talent. Still one of my songs though." Adam said. 

  "Oh um okay.....maybe Time For Miracles?" I said a bit nervous. 

  "Perfect!" Adam said as he wrote it down. 

  He finished writing down the songs in the order they would be played and showed me the list. 

  Tour Set List 

  1. Whataya Want from Me

  2. Pick U Up

  3. Music Again (Duet)

  4. Fever

  5. For Your Entertainment (Duet)

  6. Pop That Lock

  7. Strut (Duet)

  8. Trespassing

  9. Naked Love (Duet)

  10. Sure Fire Winners

  11. If I Had You (Duet)

  12. Soaked 

  13. Time For Miracles ((Y/n)'s Solo)

  14. Sleepwalker

  15. Better Than I Know Myself (Duet)

  16. Never Close Our Eyes

  After reading over the list a few times I was happy with it. I was thankful I'd be getting breaks between songs seeing as I'm not really a performer. It would take some getting used to for sure. being on stage was going to be much different than rehearsals. 

  "Looks good to me!" I said smiling. 

  I could tell Adam and Tommy were getting pretty hyped for this tour, and honestly I was counting down the days myself.  

(A/N: Okay so coming up with a set list took way longer than I thought it would but I think that just shows my dedication to this story haha!)