Chapter Two: Safe Escape

(A/N: Hi, Krystal Again! So i'm trying really hard to come up with ideas for this story and get inspiration back. So here is chapter two, and I hope you enjoy!)  

 I walked back out to the table and set two glasses of water on it. It was almost impossible to contain my excitement. By this time Adam and Tommy had taken their sunglasses off and were looking at me half shocked but also half relieved that I was staying calm and not causing a scene. 

"Here you are." I said as I set the water down on the table. I smiled at them. 

"How did you know it was us?" Adam asked. His voice was calm and quiet. 

"I'm kind of a huge fan. So me being a Glambert kind of makes it hard  for you to hide. Not to mention Tommy's hair. It kind of does stand out." I giggled a bit. 

"God damn it Tommy! It's all your fault!" Adam said jokingly. 

"I'm sorry my hair is so gorgeous." Tommy said raising his hands. I laughed with them. 

"Well, what can i get you two guys to eat?" I asked smiling.  

"First your name would be nice." Adam said with a flirty look on his face, a huge grin on Tommy's. 

"My name is (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." I said happily. I was ecstatic that he was talking to me let alone asking my name. He smiled and winked at me. It was so cute and i just didn't know what to do. 

"Okay we will have-" Adam was cut off by one of the windows shattering. 

 Another window shattered shortly after right before the one we were all in front of. I screamed and covered my face to protect my self. I waited to feel the glass hit me but none did. I opened my eyes to find Adam standing front of me. 

"We have to get out of here now!" Adam said frantically. 

 Tommy nodded and headed for the door. Adam picked me up and ran out the door putting him and myself in the back seat of his car and Tommy sped away. 

"Are you okay?" Adam asked seeming very worried. I nodded. 

"Yes I am, thanks to you. Thank you." I said sad. That diner was my life.  

"That's good to hear. And it was no problem shielding you. I'm just glad that you are safe." Adam said. 

 We drove back to the house he was staying in and told me to stay the night. I refused at first but thought it might be best to stay with him. He made me feel safe. Not just because he saved me but because of his personality. So much was happening and at the same time this was the most thrilling night of my life.  

(A/N: Sorry its short. I will try to make the next one longer! Thanks for reading!)