Chapter Three: Goodbye For Now

(A/N: Sorry it has taken so long to update. I have been busy with school and my life is just really stressful right now, but I am still going to update for you guys. Thanks for reading and i'm very glad you guys are enjoying my work. So here is chapter three! Enjoy!!!)  

 I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I had slept on the couch in Adam's living room. I sleepily reached to grab my phone off the coffee table.  

 "Hello?" I said with sleep in my voice.  

 "OH MY GOD!!! THANK GOD YOU ARE OK!!" A voice yelled.  

 "Blair?" I said.   

 "You never came home I was so worried. You didn't call or anything! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?! Jynx wont stop meowing!" Blair yelled.  

 "Ya, sorry. The diner was invaded I guess.......and I stayed at a friends house. Well more of an acquaintance I guess. I'm safe though." I said more awake.    

 "Who?" Blair asked calmly.  

 "You wont believe me if I tell you. Trust me!" I said not wanting to tell her.  

 "Try me!" She said laughing a bit.  

 "Well okay. I stayed with Adam Lambert." I waited in silence for a reply. It felt like forever before she started speaking again.   

 "Hahahahaha! Good one (y/n)! Adam Lambert! Please! You wish!!! Hahaha!" She laughed. 

 "I knew you wouldn't believe me. I'm telling the truth though." I said with sadness lacing my voice. 

 "I won't believe it till I see it! Just come home okay?" She said softly.  

 "Okay." I replied then hung up.  

 Adam came down the stairs wearing dark jeans, a black t-shirt, and a leather jacket. He was so beautiful. He had his hair styled and a smile perfectly placed on his face. He had eyeliner on which made his blue eyes pop. 

 "Good Morning! Did you sleep well?" Adam asked me smiling.  

 I nodded a bit. My back was sore but I didn't want be rude. He smiled at me. 

 "Did you want to shower and change?" Adam asked me. 

 "Oh! No, I don't want to trouble you." I said quickly. He giggled and led me upstairs. 

 He gave me a towel and a pair of clothes.  

 "I cant take your clothes!" I exclaimed.  

 " It's okay. These ones don't fit, they are to small now." He said leaving me in the bathroom to shower. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip To After Shower~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 The hot shower felt really nice on my back. The clothes Adam had given me were black ripped skinny jeans and a black and purple t-shirt. They were a bit big but I liked them. I went downstairs to the kitchen where Adam and Tommy were having coffee and talking. They stopped and turned to look at me when I came in. They both smiled at me. I smiled back. 

 "Um, is it possible to get a ride home? My friend is worried about me." I asked. Adam nodded and smiled. God his smile was perfect. He made me melt inside. 

 I said goodbye to Tommy and Adam and I got in his car and left. The ride home was fun. We talked and laughed and sang along to the radio. It was the most fun I had had in the longest time. Why did he have to be gay? I smiled to myself. Oh well. He pulled up in front of my house.  

 "Thank you so much!!" I said happily. 

 "No problem. Can I have your number?" He asked. I gave him my number and got out. I waved good bye to him and watched him drive away. Goodbye Adam.