Chapter Eleven: Stage Work

(A/N: I Am Very Sorry. This story is pretty much dead to me but I want to keep updating because it's pretty popular. I rushed chapter 10 so hopefully I will have more inspiration to make this chapter a bit longer. Thanks for still reading!)  

 "Okay (y/n) so first thing you are going to do is walk back and forth across the stage to kind of get a feel for how much space you have to work with. Knowing how much space you have will help you make a larger presence while on stage. Remember you can and should be able to use the whole stage!" Adam explained. 

 "Got it!" I said and started walking back and forth.  

 Tommy got up on the stage and started walking with me. 

 "So are you excited to do your first day of stage work?" he asked smiling. 

 "I guess, it's not all going to be walking back and forth right?" I asked hopeful. 

 "I'm sure there is way more that Adam wants to teach you but this exercise is to teach you how to abuse the space you have. I'll give you a little hint, I am going to go play a few chords so maybe throw in a skip and a twirl, really use this space okay?" He said giving me a wink. 

 "Okay! Thanks Tommy!" I said as he walked over to his guitar. 

 Tommy started moving his fingers playing a few upbeat chords and I let my feet feel the music. I wasn't walking anymore, I was strutting. I would throw in a twirl here and there and drag my feet on a couple beats. I glanced over at Adam and his smile grew as he watched me use the space on the stage. I was getting really into it. Being on stage was really different but something about it was exciting and got me really pumped up. 

  I got used to the space on the stage and Adam and Tommy taught me about the sound system they used for shows. It was a long day but it helped me get more comfortable being on stage. The day came to an end and I was exhausted, but in the best way possible. Adam drove me home and walked me to the door. 

  "So, what did you think of today?" Adam asked as we stood on my front porch. 

  "It was amazing, being on stage is such a thrill. I'm still nervous about performing though." I replied. 

  "That will pass with time. Eventually you feel right at home up on a stage" He said. 

  That made me feel better. Adam was always so good at making me feel better when I felt nervous or stressed. 

  "It's getting late so I guess I should get some rest." I said shifting from foot to foot. 

  "Is it odd that I don't want to leave?" Adam asked. 

  "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. 

  "(Y/n), I love spending time with you. You are fun and beautiful and brilliant. The crowds are going to love you just as much as I do." Adam said and then looked shocked after he realized what he said. 

  "What?" I asked thinking I was hearing things at this point. 

  "The fans, they will love how talented you are, I'm sure of it." Adam said. 

  Just as I thought, Adam will never love me the way I love him. Why would he? We said goodnight to each other and I went inside and got ready for bed. I cuddled Jynx and fell asleep as I listened to her purr. 

(A/N: Okay so I know it's been like years and I'm the worst, but I finished off this chapter and have Inspo for the next one so I hope y'all don't hate me too much.)