𝗢𝗡𝗘

"I didn't think a surgeons "thing" was parties..."

"There's a lot of things you don't think, love. If I remind you quickly we've only just met..." his emerald eyes twinkled with amusement brows raised as he smirked.

—————————————————

A/N: Thank you so much for choosing to read my story. This story will include smut, age gap, daddy issues, mental health, knives, manipulation, mentions of cannibalism, and other topics that may be triggering to individuals. Some topics will be distasteful so please read at your own discretion. And just as a warning YES Harry will be dark in this story. His whole entire background will eventually be entirely unlocked and made aware to his unknowing "victim"

YOUTH is highly inspired by the "fresh" movie starring Sebastian Stan and Daisy Edgar jones.

Please do not report this story. If you find it distasteful/ disturbing please either block me or find a different story to read. I understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea and that is okay.

I do not condone ANY actions in this book. This is simply fictional! I watch a lot of dark movies and have been inspired by them to write this book.

MASSIVE WARNING THIS STORY INCLUDES DARK AND VERY SADISTIC HARRY!!!!‼️

Welcome to YOUTH

IN NO WAY ARE THESE CHARACTERS AFFILIATED WITH THE ACTUAL CELEBRITIES

THEY'RE SIMPLY FOR THE FACECLAIM AND THE STORY. EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL AND I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF IT.

©️THIS IS MY STORY AND I DO NOT ALLOW ANY TRANSLATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. NOR DO I PERMIT ANYONE COPYING MY WORK. I HAVE HAD THAT BEFORE AND HAVE BEEN QUICK TO BOOT THE STORY COMPLETELY.

All covers are made by me.

Now with that over please enjoy YOUTH.