𝗧𝗪𝗢

"You cannot be serious Anna"

My voice was annoyed and frustrated "oh I'm deadly serious LouLou"

I throw a glare directly at Anna who's grinning at me mischievously "don't call me that... please. Makes me feel like I'm in trouble." I murmur a flush of red appearing upon my cheeks.

"Don't change the subject! Amber please... PLEASE. You know it'll be fun!! Plus Jamie is fine as hell... his tattoos and shit like-" "alright alright! Fine.. whatever. I'll come with you to your friends stupid party." I mutter rolling my eyes watching out of my peripheral as she does a little happy dance, before tightly wrapping her arms around my neck

"Thank god! Now we've got to choose your outfit. That red dress looks real good on you." She spoke suddenly sporadically searching through my wardrobe making me roll my eyes. She cannot be serious. Going to a party is one thing but dressing up with zero body confidence is another thing.

I was not skinny. I wasn't pretty. I wasn't beautiful. Sure Anna would beg to differ but she was my best friend, of course she would boost me up. I'm tall for a girl, and not skinny whatsoever. I hated the way I looked it made me feel sick... I hated my body. I hated myself I hated everything to do with myself.

I plop down onto the bed, laying down my arms dangling just above my head as I breathe quietly hearing hangers clattering together as she continued viciously searching through my wardrobe.

Jamie Goodman was.... Something else. He was annoying. The class clown basically. He was in my tutor group in school and he just had to fucking follow my path to college classes and annoy me further. Anna thought the world of him and I was almost 100% certain that they had slept together once or twice.

"Found it!!" Anna cheered spinning around with the red dress held in her hands grinning widely "c'mon put it on! I want to get there early!" She spoke and I squeezed my eyes shut, exhaling. I loved Anna. She was my best friend, I adored her, but god could she get so fucking annoying sometimes. She made me want to rip my own hair out but... she wouldn't be my best friend if she didn't do that occasionally.

"I cannot believe you made me agree with you" I mutter before standing up yanking the dress from her hands, stripping of my clothes as she too began getting changed into an outfit far too revealing- a tank top that was more like a bra top. And short shorts, her entire stomach and rib cage exposed along with her long legs

"Might want to pack condoms." I speak to her, making her brows raise "I'm on the pill, babes. Chill." She smiled assuringly and I sigh shaking my head. We were completely opposite- her full of confidence however I was a mess. No confidence. No body confidence... no dates... no boys... I've never had a first kiss or even had a man touch me before... I've never been intimate with anyone before ever and quite honestly I was afraid to even experience it.

"Come on!!!"

Anna shouted from downstairs and I stood up spraying my perfume on myself leaving my face bare from any makeup. I don't want any advances being made upon me just because I looked a bit different with makeup on... although I highly doubted that would ever happen. No man wanted to touch me. If for a dare they would but not for any other reason.

I jog downstairs to where Anna is keys in hand before she smiles grabbing onto my hand and dragging me out of the home "it'll be fun girl. Loosen up."