𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

"You're going to need it"

Those words didn't once leave my head. All day and all night I stayed awake frightened of what was to come, but I did eat the food, it was a plate of fries and chicken.

I didn't eat much but I ate some of it fearing what was to come... what was going to be made of me... it was scary to think about it but I attempted to stay calm.

I wasn't sure how long passed but eventually Harry's tall figure lingered outside of my cell like room. I heard the keys jingling before the door was pulled open

"Morning" he greeted but I didn't say anything back, ignoring him.

"Glad to see you ate some of your food."

I kept my head down feeling my breath shake every so often "you've got to seriously lighten up sweetheart." He begins as he reaches out to me to unlock my handcuffs "I don't know-" and suddenly I'm up and flailing right at him, punching and kicking my legs desperate to cause him harm— Harry slightly alarmed took a step back watching me with disapproval as I continued desperately flailing around, yelling obscenities at him and as I continued flailing myself around the more tired I became.

Harry's arms were crossed over his chest as he stared straight at me watching as I became more tired until eventually I was stood, hunched over breathing heavily Harry's criticising eyes making me feel sick to my stomach as I panted continuously

"Are you done?"

"Are YOU done?!"

I spit back, Harry's brows raising almost as if he couldn't believe I was talking back at him.

"Amber"

"Harry."

I spit right back, watching as Harry's patience grows thin—

"You kidnapped me! You think I'm going to be all nice to you?! Hell no!"

I watched as he took a step forwards, his large hands rubbing together veins popping out as he clenched his hand into a fist long fingers sliding against the rings that fitted his fingers perfectly.

"Amber. Watch your attitude."

"You watch yours! You're a fucking pervert and a freak! You think kidnapping random girls randomly out of fucking no where and then bringing them to your home will make them fall in love with—"

My abrupt yelling was suddenly cut off as Harry's hand wrapped around my throat as suddenly my back was shoved harshly against the wall

"Who do you think you're talking to?"

Harry growled out, voice dropping an octave as he glared into my eyes my breathing coming out ragged and stressed,

"You."

I spat out, Harry's emerald green eyes narrowing as he clenched his jaw

"Fuck Amber!"

He punched the wall certainly leaving a dent in the material of the wall "you always have to have the last say. Don't you?! Jesus Christ just shut your mouth!" His grip on my neck was tight but not tight enough to stop the air travelling through my wind pipe.

"You were such a good little girl at that party, Amber." His words sent a chill down my spine my breath hitching as I stared fearfully at him "because you weren't being a fucking psyc—" his large hand that was priorly wrapped around my throat suddenly slammed straight over my mouth making the end of that word come out muffled, Harry glaring into my eyes,

"What did I just say?"

He questioned calmly and I breathed heavily against his hand, his brows raised. I was between him and the wall and I quite frankly didn't know what to do "hm?"

I breathed shakily against his hand pressed to my lips "fuck you!"

The vibration of my words travelled through his hand, Harry's eyes darkening "you're making this more difficult than things have to be Amber." He spoke calmly his grip on my cheeks suddenly tightening the grip his fingers and thumb had on my jaw leaving indents on my skin as he kept me still his free hand resting against the wall his body pressed into mine, "do I have to remind you that I know where you live?"

His words were cold as he stared into my eyes, a 'so?' Look in my eyes and Harry smirked slightly "your pretty blond friend... Anna, correct? She'll be looking for you by now I'm sure and where else will she look other than your home?"

My eyes widened in shock. He wouldn't do that... he wouldn't...

"I know where your family live too, love. You see Amber..." he paused using this moment to pull back, giving me space to move but I couldn't move— frozen into the wall, hands trembling ever so slightly the ounce of confidence I had now turned into nothingness.

"Social media is a scary thing. I checked your phone whilst you were asleep... your mother— Marissa. Your father Adam. And your two little brothers Thomas and Jake. Correct? I've also got the details of your cousins and where each of them live. So give me your fucking attitude once more and I'll find their locations and I will not hesitate to turn them into another suicide."

The colour drained from my face as my breath hitched realising he was being deadly serious. "Do you understand me?"

I nodded shakily

"Pardon?" He raised his brows awaiting for a verbal response

"Yes sir."

Harry didn't correct me that time, instead he just smiled and nodded...

"Good girl."