𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Harry what is your job?"

"My job? Isn't that a personal question?"

His alluring green eyes pierce into mine and I let out a shaky breath "just tell me. Please."

He stood up from the chair in the room before he crouched down in front of me, smirking as he stared deep into my eyes "I'm gonna tell you... but you're gonna freak out."

My breath became shaky and he smiled, hand grasping my cheek gently as he stroked his thumb against my soft skin "tell me." I whispered desperately and he smirked leaning into me until our lips were inches apart:

"I'm gonna sell your meat."

A sudden bang had me sitting upright, breathing heavily, sweat formed on my forehead my hand trembling as he grasped at me chest... that was a nightmare- I was having a nightmare? What? But that felt so real...—

"Bad dream?"

I yelped flinching backwards seeing Harry sat in the exact same chair that he was sitting in, in my nightmare. "I- I- yeah." I gulped heavily Harry's eyes searching my face before he smiled "it's okay. It wasn't real." My hands trembled slightly "what are you doing in my room?" I asked timidly and he sighed taking a final swig from his drink.

"I was waiting for you to wake up." He stood up smiling slightly watching as I lightly and rather frightened backed away from him, making him raise his hands in surrender "not gonna do anything to you, love." He assured making me grimace slightly before I looked away "I just want to talk." He spoke before he exhaled kneeling down in front of me. "Can I check your wounds?"

I nodded slightly and rolled the front of my sweater up showing my stomach, yet Harry's eyes seemed to be disapproving "no. Your sleeves. Take the whole thing off."

"What?"

"Take your sweatshirt off." He spoke but I was clearly taking too long for his liking.

"Arms up."

He spoke before guiding the shirt off of me, his large hands grabbing onto my hands and to my surprise he didn't look at the wounds he made but rather the wounds I made. That's what he was looking at those few days ago...

My breath hitched and I attempted to pull my wrist away but he kept a tight grip,

"Don't."

He murmured quietly staring at the scars— some healed and some recent "why?" He questioned with concern and I glare into his eyes "don't act like you care" again I attempt to move but he has a vice like grip "I do care Amber."

My lower lip trembled slightly as I stared into his eyes, the sudden closeness making me nervous— he smelt so good. He smelt of expensive cologne and it was making my stomach flutter with the most majestic butterflies.

"Why do you hurt yourself?"

"Why not."

Harry arches a brow "there must be a reason." He spoke calmly.

"School was rough. Bullies. Fat shamed every day. You know?" Why was I opening up to my captor? I had no clue. But maybe I just knew he wouldn't let go of it until he heard the truth... or maybe it was the fact that I knew he would actually listen.

"Fat shaming?"

I nod silently "I've always been chubby. The fat kid that no one likes and—"

Harry grabs my face in his hand firmly making me look at him "I like you." My brows furrow slightly and I look away "stop." I murmur softly "I'm being serious. Look at me Amber." I shake my head feeling tears burn my vision "look at me." I eventually look at him "I like you. You're a good girl. Sweet. Beautiful. You've got a good head on your shoulders..."

"Beautiful?" I scoff "please. Beautiful girls have had their first kiss. Beautiful girls have lost their virginity. Beautiful girls have been on a date! Beautiful girls know what it's like to be touched! Beautiful girls never have to live in society feeling like a fucking freak! Beautiful girls don't have to wear a mask everywhere they go because they know if they remove that fucking mask they'll be seen the same but me I get called whale, fat, chubby, undateable... do YOU understand how demoralising that is?!" Tears are suddenly leaking down my cheeks my chest burning as pure rage wrapped around me my eyes searching his

"No matter how little I ate I would always stay the same! I'm a shame to fucking society and I hate myself! I hate my body I hate me! I hate that I'm always looked upon like the freak! The outsider because I'm big!"

Harry's eyes searched my face realising I had just opened up to him. Even if it wasn't completely open he had seen a flicker inside and he saw inside the broken girl in front of him. His hands caressed against my face, now crouched in front of me as he pulled me close, his breath fanning against my face as he stared into my eyes the greenness in his eyes clear with a gentle golden circle wrapped around his eyes...

"You are beautiful."

I shake my head

"You. Are. Beautiful."

He stared into my eyes deeply. My breath hitched realising just how close he was to me, my eyes flicked down to look at his lips, his eyes doing the same— his eyes searching my lips and eyes all at once yet the fear and obsession I felt was palpable... this wasn't a good idea... what if he was only telling me this to sell my meat.

Yet no words were capable of leaving my lips as I watched the beautiful green eyed devilish man close the space between us, I could feel his lips brushing against mine— inches away before he firmly pulled me into him, his lips colliding with mine in the most beautiful way, it was enticing. My breath hitched in my throat as I melted into him, the kiss simple– slow, gentle, tender his large hand caressing against the side of my neck the kiss remaining deep and passionate before eventually his lips fell to my neck— lips leaving open mouthed sloppy kisses against my neck, nibbling on my skin ever so slightly before his nose brushed lightly against my earlobe...

"You are beautiful, Amber."