𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

After he had kissed me he had left me. Leaving me feeling... something I didn't quite understand. It was scary. Frightening in fact. I didn't get it...

My fingers touched continuously against my lips feeling the trace of his lips against mine. He was literally perfect. What the hell was I thinking? He's literally my kidnapper...

The confusion and other feelings rushing around my body made me feel confused. Hurt. Utterly ridiculous and disgusting. Why was I having sudden feelings for him?

I wasn't sure how long passed before Harry had come to get me again, leading me out of my room and upstairs. I had spent probably 8 days downstairs with barely any food— a bowl of rice being my main meal as a punishment I suppose for what I put the five guys through.

"Don't try anything"

Harry spoke simply "we're upping our measures." He stated simply pulling out a chair near the counter again and once I had sat down, he re-cuffed my left wrist to the counter top

"You really don't trust me?" I asked, Harry's eyes focusing on me

"I don't want to have to hurt you again, Amber. You're irresponsible and silly sometimes... so to ensure I don't have to hurt you— I'll keep you say and chained until you learn."

I swallow thickly but nod nonetheless watching Niall cook up some pancakes— giving the first two to me as I added some sugar and lemon to mine "how am I supposed to eat this with one hand?" I ask, Harry glancing at me— clearly about to say something sarcastic but in the end he sighs reaching over and grabbing the plate from me before rolling the pancakes up into the correct form, before sliding the plate back over to me, licking the lemon off his thumb as he tucked into his pancakes strawberries and sugar on top of his.

Soon enough the other guys had sat around us and were enjoying their pancakes. My eyes scanned around all of them, analysing everything about them, Niall still looked pissed off... couldn't blame him. I really made him suffer didn't I?

A small smile tugged at my lips at the thought a sudden

"What?"

Echoing around the room that one singular word coming from Niall as all eyes turned to me, my brows raising slightly "oh can't I smile anymore?" My tone was sarcastic forcing Niall to scoff, Harry's eyes lingering on my lips coated in sugar before he looked away his fingers guiding the pancake into his mouth and I couldn't help but watch... his large hand— easily putting the food into his mouth. He was so fine...

But then suddenly I remembered he had took Jess's ass. Would he do the same to me?

I was a firm believer in the fact that nightmares often came true and I didn't want to have a conversation about him selling my meat so why not turn it on him?

Maybe it was a bad idea but it had been eating at me on the inside constantly...

"Harry?"

"Hm?"

His eyes lazily moved to look at me his brows raised in questioning before I cleared my mouth "are you going to sell my meat?"

The abrupt question clearly surprised all of them nearly all of them choking on their food, however Harry just stopped chewing— jaw tensing as he stared at me "what?"

"Are you going to sell my meat?"

His hands soon wiped against each other getting the remainder of the sugar off

"Excuse you?"

"Are you going to sell my meat?"

Harry blinked his eyes glancing around at the others as if asking for advice but I cleared my throat...

"So you are a plastic surgeon..." I speak, watching how they all seemed to tense up, Harry's eyes narrowing at me. "Amber you're walking on very thin ice." He spoke coldly, staring directly at me, the intensity of his stare making me want to shrivel up but I didn't. I had to remain confident.

"What else do you do other than butt... stuff..."

"Pardon?"

"Butt stuff."

"Butt stuff?"

"Why'd you remove her ass?"

A shocked look slapped across Harry's face "remove who's ass?" He questioned

"You know who."

He glared into my soul before the glare slowly softened and he exhaled turning back towards his food shaking his head "don't you fuck with me, amber."

I took another bite of my pancake before shrugging my shoulders. "I was making sure you wouldn't take my ass."

Harry suddenly slammed his ring covered hand down onto the table glaring directly at me "don't give me a reason to do that."

I clenched my jaw tightly and glared straight back at him.

"Stop with the confident act, Amber. We all know you're just the scared little girl underneath that facade." He spoke clenching his jaw and I sighed "you're unbelievable. I just asked a fucking question."

Harry's annoyed eyes glared straight at me "well don't."

"Have you ever considered shutting your mouth before?" I ask him and he stares straight at me glaring into my eyes before he abruptly stands up "you're fucking asking for it now, Amber." He spoke firmly before he without even hesitating ripping the handcuff off of my wrist replacing the handcuff with his hand as he yanked me from the chair the fear once again over coming me as I began trying to pull away from him "Harry please I was just—"

"Shut up!"

He kept a tight grip on me before dragging me over to what looked like a cupboard and just as he opened it a coldness flooded out of it and Harry looked at me before flicking on the light and in front of me stood a freezer of human body parts. My eyes widened— a torso visible, lots of legs, arms and something in a metal bowl that looked to be that of what belonged to Jessica "oh my god..."

I felt my stomach churn and attempted to run only to crash straight into a firm warm body...

"Where you going sweet girl?"

Zayn grinned down at me before spinning me around "since you can't stop talking about her ass so much would you like me to cook it up for you?" Harry questioned and my eyes widened "that would be a real shame because you know..." he took a step closer to me "if we got rid of it and exposed it to heat then it would be inedible so that means a new one had to be cut from someone.... And who else do I have?"

His eyes remain locked with mine and he smirked "you're sick." I spit out at him and he smiles softly "would you like to come and finish your pancakes or go back downstairs?"

"Downstairs" I whimper out and Harry nods before he sighs "Niall make me up some more pancakes would you." He then firmly grabs me by my bicep dragging me back downstairs and towards my cell and through the anger he shoved me in, not even thinking about chaining me up which left me properly dumbfounded— he didn't even say anything he just left without another word.

Next chapter coming soon.