ONE

I'm a simple girl, all I want is food, happiness, and of course Princeton the school I've always wanted to go to. I would have done anything to get into Princeton. So I gotta work for it obviously!

As I was walking to class my HOT ASS bestfriend Serenity came up to me and started ranting about her crush of the week currently it was this one boy with "fluffy" hair Rylan. I don't mind the guy but hes just well- I don't really know how to say it nicely, a douche bag. everyone has a phase were they like him, everyone accept me. I'm focusing on school not dumb boys they just get in the way of your future occupation.

"He came up to me and was all like "do you have a pencil I could borrow I kinda lost mine" THAT'S LITERALLY FATE CARMEN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" she yelled.

"That sounds more like a guy who lost his pencil to me." as I rolled my eyes at her.

I walked into my first period History. I like the teacher but i'll be honest with you, she's a hardcore milf but she's not a mom. I walked into class when a boy named Ashton walked up to me. Ashton has liked me forever but I don't really like him like that so I stay away from that.

"Hey Carmen, I was wondering if your busy this weekend?" as he fiddled with his fingers

"Uhm yea, I am sorry about that I am hanging out with a few people..." Which wasn't completely a lie, I would probably be hanging out with Serenity like I always am.

"Oh okay, well have fun i guess." he faked a smile. Yes I did feel terrible but he needs to take a hint. That was a little mean once again but I'm not mean just... brutally honest.

Once the lesson started I took notes and ignored every single interruption, per usual. After class I walked up to Ms. Binsbacher.

"Hey Ms. Binsbacher, I was just wondering if I could do another extra credit assignment?"

"Carmen, as much as I appreciate all the hard work and extra credit, I don't have any more assignments to give you."

"WHAT, sorry about that, I need all this if I want to get into my dream college!"

"I'm sorry but you already have a A+++ in my class."

"Ok I understand" lying as I left the class.

I was annoyed leaving the class because I was hoping she could at least whip something up. But then my bestfriend Serenity came up to me rambling about her plan to bag Rylan.

"Ok so my first idea is to smile at him in the hallway and "accidentally" brush my fingers against and keep walking, it will make me seem kinda mysterious won't it?" she smiled

"yep that sounds great Rinity" I mumbled

"OK and the- wait a damn minute what's wrong with you?"

"I got asked out by Ashton again and had to come up with something on the spot then Ms. Binsbacher told me I can't to extra credit work and I'm just fucked down with life."

"What you need is a little boy toy, I could find anyone who would be into you your so gorgeous Carmen any boy would be lucky to date you." she gave me a sad look.

"Princeton, that's who I want." I stated obviously.

"Ok whatever come over to mine?"

"Ok i'm down lets st-"

"NO STUDYING" she yelled as she walked to her 2nd period.

Carmen's Corner

FIRST CHAPTER HOW ARE WE FEELING??

don't be a ghost reader I love the comments!!

VERY SMALL SPOILER

Don't be too mad at Carmen right now you will learn to dislike Ashton...