FOUR

If you don't remember what happened I got paired with Chris. Sadly. So looks like i'm going to have to use his number anyways so I'm going to have tons of fun with that! Speaking of Chris I just got a notif he texted me but i'm too scared to open it. You know what fuck it.

Chris 🤤(future husband)

Carmen 🤭 😍

Chris 🤤(future husband) heyy

Carmen 🤭 😍 hi

Chris 🤤(future husband) wanna come over so we can talk about what were gonna do for the project yk?

Carmen 🤭 😍 sure i'll be over in 10

Chris 🤤(future husband) alr see you soon

I knocked on the door to see a very gorgeous girl open the door I was expecting it to be Chris's girl of the day.

"Hi, i'm Carmen nice to meet you!"

"Hi, i'm Kyla" she says and I love her voice.

"Are you Chris's girlfriend or..?" I say anxiously

"EW GOD NO" she exclaims

"Oh my bad I jus-" I get interrupted

"I'm here to hang with Nick he's my best friend" she nodded.

"Oh ok well I-" i get interrupted once again.

"Oh hey Carmen" Matt waved with a shy smile.

"Hey Matt" I smile

"CARMEN"S HERE" Nick yelled and ran down the staires to greet me.

"NICK!" he squeezed me into a tight hug.

"Why are you here?" Nick smiled

"I got assigned to do a project with Chris" i stated

"Oh my lord i'm so sorr-" 

"Don't be it's ok i'm not that hard to annoy" i completely lied to him.

"Ok see you sometime while you're here?" 

"obviously" i rolled my eyes

"Leave her alone guys she's here to see me" Chris grabbed my waist by the side but I walked forward to get outta his grip

"Where's your room" I said so he wouldn't say anything about me moving away from him.

"Right up here" he walked up the stairs.

we got started on the project but he kept looking into my eyes and I got a little flustered and I have no idea why i'm not even interested in him. He kept getting closer and closer until I made an excuse.