TWO

TW: friend smacks another friends butt.

On the way to gym class I had my earbuds in because my parents refuse to get me an iphone. Anyways back to what I was saying I was walking to class and listening to my all time fav sing Rodeo By Flo Milli Serenity ran up to me and smacked my butt and stood beside me all bubbly like.

"what did I tell you about smacking my butt" I remind her

"I just can't help myself when my hottie bestfriend has a gyatt." she shrugs

"this is why everyone thinks were gay" I say but she is distracted by a guy.

Its Matt Sturniolo.

Serenity likes to hop around between liking guys but for some reason shes always been "inlove" with Matt. He is attractive but I think I have only talked to him like five times so I don't really think about him too much or know too much about him but, his brother Nick is one of my all time favorite people ever. He is so sweet and kind and he is hilarious and speaks his mind get really get much better then that.

"Rinity your staring again."

"I can't help myself." she says with goo goo eyes.

"Just look away you dumbfuck" I roll my eyes.

"I think i'm gonna try talking to him today" she says with a confident smile.

"He's really shy so good luck" I set my backpack down.

My spot is right next to the youngest Sturniolo.

Chris.

I have never once talked to him so I don't know much about him but everytime I see him he has a different girl under his shoulder and all I cant think about is how he never considers the girls feelings before he switches the girl he's with. I find it inconsiderate but here I am never having a boyfriend but that is completely my choice sooooo.

I sit down and I feel a pair of eyes looking at me so I look over.

"Hey" he says with a small smirk.

"Hi" I say with a smile. I know he's an inconsiderate Man Whore but I still don't know him personally so i'm not gonna let his first impression of me being a complete bitch.

"I-" he gets cut off as I look to my other side.

"OW WHO THE FUC- oh" I realize it was the one and only Serenity who threw the eraser at my head.

"what the actual fuck are you doing Carmen." she mouths as I barely can tell what she's saying.

"I-" I get cut off as the coach blew his whistle and told us to start doing laps.

"I was just saying hey calm your tits bro" I continue.

"Yeah and? That's Chris mother fucking Sturniolo." she states as if i didn't know that.

"I'm not stupid I know who he is I was just being polite I'm not gonna be a bitch just because of his reputation"

"He's gonna think you're into him Car"

"I'm not though. If he thinks i'm into him being I said hi and smiled at him then he's fucking delusional and needs to get over himself." i state to the extremely light brown haired girl.

"Yeah but that's the thing all the girls boost his ego"

"They honestly should he's attractive and I bet he knows it" i shrug

"Yeah but- oh look speak of the devil" she says with no expression on her face as Chris jogs up to me.

"Hey are you okay? That eraser hit your head hard." He says while tucking my hair behind my ear to check if I have a goose egg or anything like that. Which this gives me shame to admit but gave me a little bit of butterflies to be honest with you.

"Uhm yea i'm okay but thank you for being concerned about it" I say as a pink blush crept on my cheeks.

"Of course. Could I maybe get your number if you don't mind..." he smiled.

"Uhh sure i'll give it to you after class" i hesitantly responded.

"Perfect" he smiled. "See you after class" he winked and he jogged faster.

"WHAT WAS THAT" Serenity yelled at me

"Ah thanks for watching out for my ear, so considerate" I sarcastically smiled.

"I saw you get a little flustered there." she said extremely sassy.

"So what"

"I already told you so you knew he changes girls like he changes his underwear right? or wait he gives me the ick so much i'm not even sure he changes his underwear." he says very rudely.

"Number 1: i'm not dating right now. Number 2: that was extremely rude you bitch" i laugh at the last one.

"Just warning you you're getting your heart broken." she shrugs as the bell rings "you still coming over tonight?"

"Yeah I will"

"I'll leave you alone so your bae Chrissy can get yo numba" She says as if I was the player not him.

Right after she walked away Chris came up to me and tried to sling his arm over my shoulder but I walked a little faster to not to make it obvious but avoid is arm going around mine.

"Hey Carmen" He smiles

"You know my name?" i ask but smiling a little bit at it

"Yeah you come over to hang with Nick, I remember the name of all the pretty girls I encounter." he says extremely smooth.

"Ahh so you think i'm pretty" I say raising my eyebrows trying not to smile.

"Clearly I mean look at you you're a goddess." he says as a bright red spread on my cheeks but I put my head down trying to hide my smile.

"I almost forgot why I was meeting up with you, your number" he says but I was hoping he'd forget I intended on never texting him and saying I lost the number or something like that.

"Yeah here" he put his number into my phone the contact name being Chris🤤 (future husband)

"Alright see you later, watch out for erasers." he saluted then walked off.

This is going to be fun.

Carmen's Corner

HEYYY

So we met Chris and Matt.

Maybe we meet Nick soon you never know.

Serenity is very clearly wanting to have Matty B in her life.

See you guys soon!!